💬 RevOps Discussions

LLynam
参加者

Zapier Alternative

解決

Hi everyone,

I am currently using Zapier to perform some bespoke actions. One thing that is lacking is the option to create, update or get / find custom objects. I have a couple of key custom objects in use so its causing issues currently. From some brief research, most Zapier alternatives have the same limitation. Does anyone have an alternative solution that have used?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
mangelet
解決策
ガイド役 | Platinum Partner
ガイド役 | Platinum Partner

Zapier Alternative

解決

@LLynam Custom coded actions allow your workflows to query external systems that provide an API.

Eg. Charbee API will grant you access to your orders and quotes

Consider hiring a developer to take advantage of operation's hub programmable automation.

Martin Angeletti
HubSpot Veteran (12+ years)

Worried about messing up your HubSpot? I've got your back.

Join the thousands of people who have discovered how to avoid problems with simple tricks and have started to dominate HubSpot (and not be dominated).

️ Don't get left behind.

→ Click the subscribe button and scroll down to find the opt-in box.

Subscribe

Did I help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
mangelet
ガイド役 | Platinum Partner
ガイド役 | Platinum Partner

Zapier Alternative

解決

@LLynam consider getting the Operations Hub... 

Martin Angeletti

Join the thousands of people who have discovered how to avoid problems with simple tricks and have started to dominate HubSpot (and not be dominated).

️ Don't get left behind.

Subscribe

0 いいね!
LLynam
参加者

Zapier Alternative

解決

@mangelet We have operations hub. I am trying to pass information from systems linke Chargebee and PandaDoc back into HubSpot custom object (as their antive integrations have limitations). I am not sure how operations hub would help with this? My team don't have any developer resource.

0 いいね!
mangelet
解決策
ガイド役 | Platinum Partner
ガイド役 | Platinum Partner

Zapier Alternative

解決

@LLynam Custom coded actions allow your workflows to query external systems that provide an API.

Eg. Charbee API will grant you access to your orders and quotes

Consider hiring a developer to take advantage of operation's hub programmable automation.

Martin Angeletti

️ Don't get left behind.

Subscribe