💬 RevOps Discussions

EVatsev
Participant

Workflow moved all deals from different funnels to one specific stage of a new funnel

SOLVE

Hello,

I was testing new funnel and workflows that will change stages based on updates in contact properties. We have 3 sales funnels besides that and all their deals are now moved to a funnel called Users, stage Registered. Can we move them back to the correct stages? Is there a history or back up that we can use?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Workflow moved all deals from different funnels to one specific stage of a new funnel

SOLVE

Hi @EVatsev,

The good news: yes, there is.

The bad news: it's not very straight forward.

You can find step by step instructions here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tricks-Best-Practices/Reverting-Bulk-Property-Changes-by-Impor...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EVatsev,

The good news: yes, there is.

The bad news: it's not very straight forward.

You can find step by step instructions here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tricks-Best-Practices/Reverting-Bulk-Property-Changes-by-Impor...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
EVatsev
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, Karsten!

But it shows that the change was made in one contact, when it fact it was done for 6.000 contatcs and I can't find them in the excel sheet based on the "change property date" column.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

@EVatsev you mentioned that the workflow moved deals, not contacts – have you exported the property history for the deal property 'Deal stage'? That would be the relevant one.

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
EVatsev
Participant

SOLVE

Oohh, yes, that's right! That fixed it. Thank you a lot, Karsten, you are a star! 🙂

0 Upvotes