💬 RevOps Discussions

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome to the new RevOps & Operations Community!

Hi folks,

It’s me, Jan, your new RevOps & Operations Community manager! I’m so thrilled and honored to be taking up this role and connect with all of you. I’ll be taking over as moderator from @maggiebutler , but no worries! Maggie is not going away, she will still be active here from time to time. 

If you hadn’t noticed already, today is a very special day! HubSpot has launched a brand hub specifically for all of you, called Operations Hub!

With Operations Hub, we’re trying to give people like yourself – ops folks that are in the weeds all day, fighting fires, cleaning data, and untangling processes – the tools you need to make your life easier so you can focus on creating alignment across all the teams, drive business value, and propel your companies’ growth! 

If you want to learn more about Operations Hub, visit our

, where the general manager and all product managers for the Operations Hub have just posted about the new features that have launched!

About OpsLife

Because of the Operations Hub launch, we have decided to revamp this community. We made the UI a bit more appealing, called it RevOps & Operations, and also created a new topic board called OpsLife – you’re in it now 😉 Whereas the Operations Hub board is for product discussions, OpsLife is a space where you can connect with other ops professionals and discuss business challenges, strategies, and learn from one another about RevOps tips, tricks, and best practices. If you have a question about Ops that is not product-related, here’s the right place to ask it. 

If you’re new to this community, don’t forget to quickly introduce yourself to the other members here

Besides the two new boards: OpsLife and Operations Hub, you’ll find three more supporting boards in RevOps & Operations: the RevOps Blog, Events, and Resources. With this new launch, we’ve got some great events, posts and other content lined up over the next couple of weeks, so don’t forget to subscribe so you’re notified when that happens.

_CHD_0609.jpg

About Myself

I’m Jan Bogaert, and I live in the quaint city of Ghent, Belgium. Before joining HubSpot, I was on the Customer Support team at PieSync, a small Ghentian start-up known for its unmatched integrations engine that was able to sync contacts between over 250 SaaS business apps. PieSync and the entire team were acquired in 2019 by HubSpot. In March, I officially moved positions and joined Maggie in the RevOps marketing team!!

More about me: I’ve spent my lockdown downtime either being entertained by my two cats, binging The Office with my GF, playing guitar, skateboarding, or playing video games with my friends. I’m an open book, so ask away in the comment section below or slide in my DMs.

If you have any questions or suggestions for this community, be sure to let me know! 

2 Replies 2
NCO
Top Contributor

Welcome @jbogaert ! Wishing you much success in the new role!

0 Upvotes
Drew_Cohen
Top Contributor

Congrats on your new role, @jbogaert!