💬 RevOps Discussions

maggiebutler
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome to the OpsLife community! Introduce yourself here 💬

OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you need. And if we're going to be living here, we should get to know each other!

If you're here in this community, introduce yourself in this thread to meet and start a conversation with other Ops professionals.

Feel free to mention what tools, processes, or responsibilities you are focused on. Starting to share these details can help you connect with someone who might be in the same type of role or company.

Happy networking,

Maggie

133 Replies 133
Connorj13
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Not at all a pitch, but we know that stack and what you're trying to do EXTREMELY well. We're an HS/Outreach/SFDC partner and have gone super deep in marketing attribution. Have a whole article about that here: https://aptitude8.com/blog/how-to-build-a-reporting-tech-stack 

If you'd like to chat with us, happy to make a connect, just reach out! www.aptitude8.com 

A8 Labs

SVijaydev
Participant

Hello Everyone..

I am Sowmya, Rev Ops director at CloudSEK. New to HubSpot , I have used SFDC extensively.

please share some best pratices and so good report and Dashboard I shold be looking at.

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @SVijaydev welcome to the HubSpot world! For reporting, I'd suggest a few of the reporting lessons or courses in Academy. Not to sound self-promotional, but we also created a course for folks on reporting here. It's completely free. Reporting is definitely different between HubSpot and SFDC. I hope you find the Community helpful and friendly! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
SVijaydev
Participant

Thank you for the link
Ericsen
Contributor

Hello fellow Hubspotters, 

My name is Ericsen, RevOps Manager at Suralink and CEO of Wrice&Brooks which is a end-to-end tech solutions consulting firm that focuses on combining multiple silos of your cross-functional teams and break them down into one through automation and customization. I've been within the Hubspot ecosystem for over 7+ years and have had all walks of career implementing SaaS products in environments for our government, private, startup or non-profit entities and love it!  This is truly my niche, what I love to do while also raising a little tech girl who's only two and knows how to say Hubspot. Look forward to brainstorming, connecting and providing value to you all in this community. 

Best,

Ericsen 

cdpiercewilson

Hello! I'm Cynthia Wilson, Director of Operations at The New Flat Rate. We are a small software company located in NW Georgia, USA. We are brand new to HubSpot and are looking to streamline our processes to become more efficient and scale.

RidhoH

Hello! I am Ridho a 21-year-old man i CRM Enthusiast . i want to learn more about CRM and tools in Hubspot,
I hope to be guided in the hubspot community

Regards
Ridho Hassan

NikiJacob

Hello everyone! Niki from BCIT. A High School Technical school. I think we might be one of the few high schools here. 

my students do a lot of projects for our school and community for free so we can learn all aspects of the creative advertising world. I am trying to teach the students how a deal goes to a project. And how that project looks on a KanBan board and design process from start to finish. I integrated Asana. But I don't see here it on my HS anywhere. Does anyone know of a project Mgmt software that integrates w HubSpot, shows in HS n is Alan Ban. 

danmoyle

Welcome @NikiJacob! HubSpot integrates with Asana and Trello, and just announced an integration with ClickUp. You have a few choices. 

Also, HubSpot Deals and Tickets can work together, and both offer the KanBan board look in the pipelines. That, with the HubSpot Projects tool, and you might have what you're looking for directly in HubSpot. It all depends! ðŸ˜Š

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
NikiJacob

I was looking at HubSpot Projects but could not see if it came with our EPP
program. I’ll have to check. Thank you. Niki##- Please type your reply
above this line -##

--
Thank you,

Niki Jacob
Advertising Art & Design Teacher
BCIT- Medford
Room 200a

--
This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above. 
This message may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative
material and, as such, would be privileged and confidential and not a
public document. Any information in this e-mail identifying a client,
employee, or student of the Burlington County Institute of Technology
school district is confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error,
you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or
disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete this
message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.
0 Upvotes
gfarias

Hi I'm Gemi Farias...

I'm currently a consultant for the sales and marketing operations board... Like many others here I'm not in RevOps, (yet), but I've always needed a holistic view of my company's operations, following and integrating the entire journey of our customers. ..

RevOps seems to be a good answer to this quest.

I hope to acquire the basic knowledge needed to help us implement less bad friction in our processes and increase the necessary, non-redundant traction.

JoshMeyer
Participant

Hi, I'm Josh.

I'm not formally in RevOps -- I'm in digital and events marketing. But I have also admined many of our marketing systems, managed and collaborated on integrations, etc. I think a lot about how various teams use contact data, and how things could be improved. So I'm here to learn more about how I can contribute to my company's growth through RevOps.

Jnix284

HI @JoshMeyer  There are many of us not formally in RevOps, I think that's the beauty of this community, we all have different experience we can bring to the table. Happy you decided to join and learn more, I look forward to reading more about challenges you run into and cool things you discover, make sure you share when you do! ðŸ¤“

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

danmoyle

Ditto to what @Jnix284 said. Not RevOps here, but we're all connected to revenue. ðŸ˜Š

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 Upvotes
Alvar88
Participant

Holaaa,

Like most, I came to RevOps because I had extensive experience using HubSpot marketing Hub and other CRMs. One day a technology company called me to fill a position in Sales Ops. Now, thanks to that decision, I found my new passion.

On September, I'll be the new Sales Ops. Manager in another company.

Jnix284

Congrats on the new role @Alvar88 , best of luck in your new endeavor!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Hi, I've been in marketing about 12 years, and using HubSpot for the last 6. I wore many hats at my previous company and after taking the RevOps certification, feel that my role as the super admin and go-to for all things HubSpot was a lot more on the ops side than I realized.

Because my start with HubSpot was with B2C and non-profit before moving to the agency side, I've been known to get a little scrappy with things and have a unique perspective when it comes to overcoming challenges within the platform.

danmoyle

@Jnix284 so fun that you were in B2C & nonprofits before the agency side. Similar path for me! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
Jnix284

@danmoyle 

That is so neat! I'm not sure where I am in my journey, but if I end up with even an ounce of the knowledge & experience you have, I'll be happy! You've done some pretty amazing things and it is very inspiring to be a part of the same community. </end fan moment>

GriffinL
Participant

Hi there! My name is Griffin LaFleur and I have been a long time HubSpot solutions partner on the agency side of things, but have made my way client side to manage MOPS for an ed-tech company called Swing Education. We currently have a lot of different tools in place, and an early project will be some data cleanup and consolidation of tools to better enable our programs teams to execute their campaigns. I have been a long time lurker in the HubSpot communities, and look forward to using this outlet to connect with other Ops professionals and share/collect some insight! Looking forward to staying connected with you all!

AmirWagih
Contributor | Gold Partner
Contributor | Gold Partner

I'm a junior business analytics student, an entrepreneur, and a freelancer

with experience in online business and digital marketing. I

code to create websites, online stores, and analytics for amazing people

around the world.