💬 RevOps Discussions

leenalzubi
Membro

Users in Goals

Hi there! 

I am unbale to find the users I need on the Custom Goal creation page. It gives me a set of users I can apply the goasl to, none of whom are who I need to set the targets for. I've checked, and they users missing are all listed as users in settings. Any clue how I can fix this?

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
AnaWilliam
Membro

Users in Goals

It's possible that the missing users may not have the necessary permissions or roles assigned to them to be included in the list of users for setting custom goals.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following:

1. Check the user permissions and roles: Verify that the missing users have the appropriate roles and permissions assigned to them to access and manage custom goals. You can do this by going to the "Settings" section and selecting "Users & Roles" to view the user's permissions and roles.

2. Check the user properties: Ensure that the user properties required for setting custom goals are correctly set up for the missing users. This includes properties such as email address and contact owner. You can check this by going to the "Contacts" section and selecting the contact record for the missing user.

3. Check the filters applied: Review the filters applied to the custom goal creation page. Make sure that the filters are not excluding the missing users by accident.

If you've tried the above steps and are still unable to find the users you need for setting custom goals, I would recommend reaching out to your platform's support team for further assistance.

elizheleva
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Users in Goals

Hi @leenalzubi ,

The goals are for users that have paid Sales seats. Can you confirm that the people you're looking to add have those seats?

I hope this helps,

Eli

Problem solver @ crmsquad

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.