💬 RevOps Discussions

RiccardoPisani
Contributeur de premier rang

Spot contacts that viewed your pricing page 3 (or more!) times within a given time window!

Hi HubSpotters Robot heureux

within the list tool it looks like you can filter page views only by date OR number of times someone viewed your page/s ~> https://monosnap.com/file/I2oEUhY93vmVwfb0mOudXv5GzhEj91 

One criterion only available!

+ it is not possible to use END conditions like this: https://monosnap.com/file/sGLA2zFhvZIjOSS37vbWAzZEW14lgn 

Why?

In this case, HubSpot will look at the total number of times within the contact lifespan and only one of them will be related to the timeframe you have chosen in the timing END-condition.

So, based on the above list, you will pull e.g: contacts that viewed your pricing page 2 times last year and only the last one this week... not as hot as 3 times this week!

I solved this limitation with a chain of workflows but it hasn't been easy! I am now able to have a counter that tells me how many times a contact views a landing page that contains, within the URL, the keyword "price" on a weekly basis and when this # reaches 3 I rotate the lead to sales ppl.

I am super curious to discover how/if you faced the same challenge and how you solved it!

And for the Hubspot product team: maybe there is another way that I didn't consider! Or maybe in the future you will do some magic and make this available for us Smiley heureux

2 Réponses
jfields
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Spot contacts that viewed your pricing page 3 (or more!) times within a given time window!

Hi @RiccardoPisani I suspect your "chain of workflows" is the same way I'd approach this given the current functionality but I will definitely add this scenario to the case for product to look to make this more standard in the future.  The only thing I've seen done beyond this myself is to group a lot of different pages togther as "high intent" (Ex URL contains pricing OR purchase OR cost OR case-study etc). page views to trigger the workflows but include the last page seen in the notification sent to sales so they have a key visual indicator as to the urgency.

RiccardoPisani
Contributeur de premier rang

Hi @jfields, it would be amazing having the possibility to have this as standard functionality within the list tool!

I hear you on the "high intent" notification, thanks for suggesting that! 

0 Votes