💬 RevOps Discussions

OmryS
参加者

Showing sum of 2 pipelines

解決

Hi! 

I was wondering if there was a way to create a report showing the total amout of all closed won deals from 2 different pipelines? I want to be able to show the total ARR from 2 separate pipelines, instead of showing the amounts per pipeline. Would that be possible?

Thanks!

0 いいね!
3件の承認済みベストアンサー
christopher-RVO
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

@OmryS  You can achieve this by creating a Single Object report > (Deals Oject) > and then apply the following filters: 

• Required filters: Close Date is All time
  • Pipeline is any of X pipeline of Y Pipeline

Under the Data tab, search for annual recurring revenue and select it. Under Visualization, configure the layout as the below screenshot: 

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 10.21.27 AM.png

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

元の投稿で解決策を見る

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @OmryS,

If you're referring to this filter...

karstenkoehler_0-1667725283935.png

... then this is OR, not AND. It will show deals from all three stages, not deals which are in all three stages at the same time.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

christopher-RVO
解決策

解決

@OmryS  You would just need to add an additional filter of Deal Stage contains any of Closed Won (Pipeline X); Closed Won (Pipeline Y). see screenshot below: 

Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 1.48.58 PM.png

If this solved what you're looking for please mark this as an accepted solution!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

8件の返信
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @OmryS,

Yes, custom deal reports will by default do this, unless you filter the deal report by pipeline specifically.

These types of reports can be created in a Professional subscription, within the free CRM or a Starter subscription this is not possible.

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Deals. Under Filters, you can check the date range and also see that this is not filtered by pipeline. In the Data tab, click Add Deal Property to find your Deal amount / Annual recurring revenue field. If you just want to see the total, in the Visualization tab choose the Summary chart type and drag the amount field into the Displaying area. You should see a single number to the right:

karstenkoehler_0-1667489035907.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

OmryS
参加者

解決

Thank you @karstenkoehler

Is there a way to add a filter to show the total amount of only the deals under the closed won stage in the 2 different pipelines?

I would like the filter to be - Deal Stage is closed won (pipeline 1) OR closed won (pipeline 2). 

Right now it only allows me to have an AND filter which doesn't give me the right total amount.

Thanks a lot again,

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @OmryS,

If you're referring to this filter...

karstenkoehler_0-1667725283935.png

... then this is OR, not AND. It will show deals from all three stages, not deals which are in all three stages at the same time.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

OmryS
参加者

解決

Oh, amazing. Thanks @karstenkoehler 

Now I just need to figure out why the number shown is off, but that's probably related to our data.

Thanks a lot for the help!

christopher-RVO
解決策

解決

@OmryS  You can achieve this by creating a Single Object report > (Deals Oject) > and then apply the following filters: 

• Required filters: Close Date is All time
  • Pipeline is any of X pipeline of Y Pipeline

Under the Data tab, search for annual recurring revenue and select it. Under Visualization, configure the layout as the below screenshot: 

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 10.21.27 AM.png

OmryS
参加者

解決

Thank you @christopher-RVO 

Is there a way to add a filter to show the total amount of only the deals under the closed won stage in the 2 different pipelines?

I would like the filter to be - Deal Stage is closed won (pipeline 1) OR closed won (pipeline 2). 

Right now it only allows me to have an AND filter which doesn't give me the right total amount.

Thanks a lot again,

0 いいね!
christopher-RVO
解決策

解決

@OmryS  You would just need to add an additional filter of Deal Stage contains any of Closed Won (Pipeline X); Closed Won (Pipeline Y). see screenshot below: 

Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 1.48.58 PM.png

If this solved what you're looking for please mark this as an accepted solution!

OmryS
参加者

解決

That worked! Thanks a lot 🙂

0 いいね!