💬 RevOps Discussions

Madsjorgensen
Participante

Salesforce selective sync

resolver

Hi all,

Working with a client on setting up the native integration between HS and SFDC. 

Is it possible to set up the selective sync so that opportunities in the first two stages of the SF pipeline are synced to HS as SQLs and the latter stages are synced to HS as regular opportunities?

I have read the documentation, but it's not clear to me how flexible selective sync is. Any input is welcome.

Thanks in advance

Mads

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
LaurenRyan
Solución
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

@Madsjorgensen selective sync is used to limit what data can come from Salesforce to HubSpot. It seems like you want to change how that data is received in HubSpot.

I'd recommend syncing all data without configuring selective sync and setting up a workflow that enrolls deals in the two deal stages you've indicated that sets all associated contacts to Lifecycle Stage = SQL. You can turn off the setting to auto set lifecycle stage to opp when a deal is created & create another workflow to enroll deals in all other stages to set the lifecycle stage to opportunity.

Hope this helps!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
kvlschaefer
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @MichaelTomar,

Thanks for sharing! 

Do you have any interesting use-cases you can share with the community?

Thank you!

Best,
Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Me gusta
Aakar
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi, @Madsjorgensen  

You can sync the deal stage with the contact's lifecycle stage. This is one of the newest HubSpot features. (See the screenshot below). 

You can also create HubSpot workflows and set the lifecycle stages you want. In that case, do not turn on the HubSpot lifecycle sync feature. 

Besides that, you can also create your deal pipeline stages with your custom values and use them with the workflows.

Does this work?

Thanks.
Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 6.56.18 PM.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
Madsjorgensen
Participante

resolver

Hi Aakar, thanks for the reply. The issue when syncing from SF to HS, and not the other way around. They basically want to manage both SQLs and opportunities within the same SF pipeline, but these need to be synced to two separate life cycle stages in HS.

0 Me gusta
LaurenRyan
Solución

resolver

@Madsjorgensen selective sync is used to limit what data can come from Salesforce to HubSpot. It seems like you want to change how that data is received in HubSpot.

I'd recommend syncing all data without configuring selective sync and setting up a workflow that enrolls deals in the two deal stages you've indicated that sets all associated contacts to Lifecycle Stage = SQL. You can turn off the setting to auto set lifecycle stage to opp when a deal is created & create another workflow to enroll deals in all other stages to set the lifecycle stage to opportunity.

Hope this helps!

kvlschaefer

resolver

Hi @Madsjorgensen,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Excellent question 🙂

I would like to add our subject matter experts to see if they have any insight.

Hi @LaurenRyan@Aakar@TrujayJay - Do you have any advice for @Madsjorgensen?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Me gusta