💬 RevOps Discussions

aeemrr
参加者

SLA for Service-Related Work by Rev Ops

解決

Hi,

I’m being asked to implement an SLA based on ticket/project work done by the Rev Ops team.  This would include almost anything we do whether it be report creation, CRM updates, new technology implementation, process review, etc.  I was curious if anyone has implemented something similar and the service standards you have created to benchmark the performance of your team?

Thanks,

Adele

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MariSuper
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hello @aeemrr . I hope you are well.  I have set this up for my team in the past. Primarily, because the ELT (executive leadership team) and others outside of Operations / Service don't really undetstand how much work operations recceives and how fine tuned we were.  I had it set up through Zendesk - HubSpot, but I'm certain you can create one in the Service Hub without ZenDesk.  

Items to track

1. Track time to open ticket request - implement 24 hours open ticket time.  This simply means someone opened it and assigned it.   Note to internal customers: Tickets are opened and assigned on business work days - Monday through Friday within 24 hours of receiving the ticket request. 

2. Track level of complexity: quick fix to extensive work.  Easier tickets should be completed within 1-2 days, medium within 3-5 days, hard within 7-10 days...this is just an example.  But have at least 3 levels and give yourself goals to complete.  Sometimes it is harder if you need to assign outside your team.

3. Track if you have to assign outside your team. If you need additional help outside your team, have a tracking system in place to assure other departments are held accountable for completing tasks. Work with those leaders to assign timelines.  This way you can determine what road blocks and team up with other leaders to determine best practices. 

4. Track time from open to close timeline. For each level, are you completing tickets within the timelines you created? If not, what roadblocks do you need to fix? Is it the number of tickets received? Training for your team? Wait time from other departments? etc.

5. Always create a ticket, even if a co-worker chats you and asks for a quick fix.  Make this a standard.  I would get chats from marketing all the time "hey, can you just quickly change this?"  And my team and I have a tendency to be super nice and just do it without tracking - but when monthly or quarterly reports would go to ELT and not everything is tracked ... you don't look as busy.  So, track everything.  I started implementing a process asking other departments to create a ticket, instead of me or my team.  It helped improve lost requests through chats and emails. 

6. Track ticket categories: Do you have a lot of similar requests? Are there some that you can create a long term fix or automated response giving instructions on how to handle to reduce these tickets? Are there some categories that one person on your team deems expert status - empower this employee to train the others on your team - give shout out to them in all hands.

7. Survey internal customers on experience.  Send out a survey asking about experience and how to improve. 

8. TRACKING:

• # of tickets per day, # of tickets per week, # of tickets per month. 
  • Average time spent on easy, medium, hard tickets
  • Category expertise and where each person could use additional training.
  • bottleneck process or create recommneded fixes
  • wait time on other teams / resources
  • Internal Customer Experience survey

This is how I set it up. I made certain in my monthly leadership meetings, I would review ticket count, ticket level counts (easy, med, hard), average time to close for each level, bottlenecks, and overall team CX surveys. Please let me know if you have any other questions.  Be well!  Mari

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
aeemrr
参加者

解決

Some great ideas.  Thank you for the feedback everyone!

jolle
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

解決

Thanks for the mention, @kvlschaefer! And great question, @aeemrr!

@MariSuper's response is incredible and probably one of the best I've ever seen on the HubSpot Community!

I definitely agree that reporting on your tickets by priority, complexity, issue type, and channel is super important. You might find that certain channels produce certain types of tickets or notice recurring issue types that you can combat with templatized responses and/or knowledge base content. If you're not doing so already, I highly recommend checking out snippets to make life easier on the team. 

The only other thing that comes to mind is that you may also want some sort of tracking around ticket escalation frequency and the types of tickets that seem to be escalated most often!

Hope this hepls!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
MariSuper
投稿者

解決

@jolle Thank you for the compiment and the add-on comments for snippets and escalations.  Great team work!  🙂  

MariSuper
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hello @aeemrr . I hope you are well.  I have set this up for my team in the past. Primarily, because the ELT (executive leadership team) and others outside of Operations / Service don't really undetstand how much work operations recceives and how fine tuned we were.  I had it set up through Zendesk - HubSpot, but I'm certain you can create one in the Service Hub without ZenDesk.  

Items to track

1. Track time to open ticket request - implement 24 hours open ticket time.  This simply means someone opened it and assigned it.   Note to internal customers: Tickets are opened and assigned on business work days - Monday through Friday within 24 hours of receiving the ticket request. 

2. Track level of complexity: quick fix to extensive work.  Easier tickets should be completed within 1-2 days, medium within 3-5 days, hard within 7-10 days...this is just an example.  But have at least 3 levels and give yourself goals to complete.  Sometimes it is harder if you need to assign outside your team.

3. Track if you have to assign outside your team. If you need additional help outside your team, have a tracking system in place to assure other departments are held accountable for completing tasks. Work with those leaders to assign timelines.  This way you can determine what road blocks and team up with other leaders to determine best practices. 

4. Track time from open to close timeline. For each level, are you completing tickets within the timelines you created? If not, what roadblocks do you need to fix? Is it the number of tickets received? Training for your team? Wait time from other departments? etc.

5. Always create a ticket, even if a co-worker chats you and asks for a quick fix.  Make this a standard.  I would get chats from marketing all the time "hey, can you just quickly change this?"  And my team and I have a tendency to be super nice and just do it without tracking - but when monthly or quarterly reports would go to ELT and not everything is tracked ... you don't look as busy.  So, track everything.  I started implementing a process asking other departments to create a ticket, instead of me or my team.  It helped improve lost requests through chats and emails. 

6. Track ticket categories: Do you have a lot of similar requests? Are there some that you can create a long term fix or automated response giving instructions on how to handle to reduce these tickets? Are there some categories that one person on your team deems expert status - empower this employee to train the others on your team - give shout out to them in all hands.

7. Survey internal customers on experience.  Send out a survey asking about experience and how to improve. 

8. TRACKING:

• # of tickets per day, # of tickets per week, # of tickets per month. 
  • Average time spent on easy, medium, hard tickets
  • Category expertise and where each person could use additional training.
  • bottleneck process or create recommneded fixes
  • wait time on other teams / resources
  • Internal Customer Experience survey

This is how I set it up. I made certain in my monthly leadership meetings, I would review ticket count, ticket level counts (easy, med, hard), average time to close for each level, bottlenecks, and overall team CX surveys. Please let me know if you have any other questions.  Be well!  Mari

kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @aeemrr,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is a great question 🙂

I would like to invite our Rev Ops community members to this conversation to see if they have insight.

Hi @MariSuper@MarcosBarcelos@jolle - Do you have any recommendations for @aeemrr?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !