💬 RevOps Discussions

RSiddula
トップ投稿者

SDR performance check - Dashboard

解決

Hello Community, 

I am planning to build a dashboard to check the performance of all the SDR's, I have included the below KPI's,

1.  Number of connected calls vs Goal

2. My meetings booked vs Goal

3. My created deals vs Goal

4. My task completed vs not completed 

5. Avg lead response time/SDR

6. My new contacts not worked  

Could you please suggest me some important KPI's (Except the above mentioned) to measure the performance, thanks.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Drew_Cohen
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

Thanks for the note @jbogaert. This is a great list @RSiddula. Other things you may consider adding:

• Emails sent to contacts
  • Tasks created
  • Notes created

These are all additional sales-related elements that HubSpot tracks through "Activities". 

Lastly, I find that using the "Activity feed timeline" report and having that on the dashboard is really helpful to provide a quick snapshot into what's happening. With this report, you can view which leads are opening/clicking links and replying to emails. You can also see who has booked meetings, etc.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
kristinhaynes
参加者

解決

We just built out this same dashboard! We look at the same metrics/similar metrics, but look at a trend of week to month.  At the bottom of the dashboard we also breakout metrics for each SDR to see how they compare daily. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 8.24.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 8.25.46 AM.png

0 いいね!
jbogaert
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

解決

Thanks for sharing @RSiddula! Let's ask some other members @Drew_Cohen@MattBolian@Connorj13 to see what they think!

Drew_Cohen
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

Thanks for the note @jbogaert. This is a great list @RSiddula. Other things you may consider adding:

• Emails sent to contacts
  • Tasks created
  • Notes created

These are all additional sales-related elements that HubSpot tracks through "Activities". 

Lastly, I find that using the "Activity feed timeline" report and having that on the dashboard is really helpful to provide a quick snapshot into what's happening. With this report, you can view which leads are opening/clicking links and replying to emails. You can also see who has booked meetings, etc.