💬 RevOps Discussions

Ajtorres
Participant

Reporting on Sequences on a BI tool

SOLVE

Hey folks! We're trying to create reports on HubSpot sequences using metabase. Does anyone know how to get reply rates, meeting rates and other metrics using the actual data model? 

We can use either SQL or the drag and drop functionality, we're simply struggling to know which tables to use to creat these reports. 

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

That helps, thanks @Ajtorres. I've seen Databox used and I know there's an integration there. I'm not familiar with Metabase. I don't see an integration there. 

Sorry I don't have a good answer. Hopefully another community member has an idea. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Ajtorres 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @danmoyle @Mike_Eastwood @NicoleSengers can you think of something for @Ajtorres here?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

danmoyle

SOLVE

Thanks for the tag @TiphaineCuisset. My experience with reporting on sequences is limited to HubSpot analytics tools. So unfortunately @Ajtorres I don't have an asnwer on pushing that data to another tool. 

Can you unpack a little of the "why" for me? What's your reason to pushing data from HubSpot to a different reporting/BI tool? 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
Ajtorres
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the reply Dan! The reason is the company that needs this manages sales teams for other companies. Take it as a sales outsourcing service. As a result, they must evaluate how their sequences are performing in each of their clients' HubSpot instances. Everything is taken to metabase for the sake of reporting, as HubSpot is not the only tool that the sales teams use. 

Hope this provides a bit more context.

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

That helps, thanks @Ajtorres. I've seen Databox used and I know there's an integration there. I'm not familiar with Metabase. I don't see an integration there. 

Sorry I don't have a good answer. Hopefully another community member has an idea. 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 Upvotes