💬 RevOps Discussions

drong
Colaborador

Report functionality with email metrics

resolver

Email metrics has become one the most important things for me when it comes to better improvement of my email content, send times, and even layout of the emails. I've been trying to pull the email metrics, but have not found a way to pull it all together as a whole excel. If i am looking for email metrics i would need to manually go in, click on email and start typing it on my own excel sheet.

Is there a way for me to generate email metric reports, not just off of individual emails, but as a group instead?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
esliney
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @drong,

Thank you for posting the question.  

Inside the manage tab within the email tool, we are able to group emails for export based on campaign, whether they are automated/batch sends, and or by a specific timeframe.

Instructions on that here. 

We have just launched a new feature in beta that may be a good fit for your use case.  Essentially it compares up to 10 emails of your choosing.  I will alert your Customer Success Manager that could be a fit for you.

I have also seen HubSpot customers use integration with a tool called Supermetrics to streamline their export process.  It is worth taking a look and seeing if this can help you save some time.

I hope these options are helpful!

Erin

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
louischausse
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Platinum
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

Hey @drong 

I once did this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Tools-to-Manage-Email-Frequency/idc-p/217413/highligh...

It is for a particular case (Set email frequency cap), but it was global for all emails and not for specific sent. So maybe exporting email properties data could help you as it does for me.

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Best,

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
0 Me gusta
esliney
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @drong,

Thank you for posting the question.  

Inside the manage tab within the email tool, we are able to group emails for export based on campaign, whether they are automated/batch sends, and or by a specific timeframe.

Instructions on that here. 

We have just launched a new feature in beta that may be a good fit for your use case.  Essentially it compares up to 10 emails of your choosing.  I will alert your Customer Success Manager that could be a fit for you.

I have also seen HubSpot customers use integration with a tool called Supermetrics to streamline their export process.  It is worth taking a look and seeing if this can help you save some time.

I hope these options are helpful!

Erin

0 Me gusta
drong
Colaborador

resolver

Thank you! That export functionality actually worked out perfectly. Being able to segment them out by time frame works a lot easier than manually going in to view them one by one. The only issue is that we have a couple of always on campaigns, so their information will be flowed in. It will just take a bit of cleaning up from the excel sheet on my end before being able to share the data. I don't see the ability to export them via campaigns instead.

I will need to look into these third party integration and see if one fit our needs.

0 Me gusta
HadarS
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

@drong you can't export by campaign but the export includes a column called "campaign" that you can use to filter your data or break it down by campaign in Excel. We're also working on improved capabilites for email reporting in the future.

0 Me gusta