💬 RevOps Discussions

NHowarth
Participant

Report days between, shows days in Hubspot but hours in export.

SOLVE

Initial disclaimer: I am brand new to Hubspot so may ask stupid questions 😁

I have set up a report that shows my deal license end dates and then I have a column that holds a "days till renewal" which is a count down of days between today and the end date.

This works really well until I try to export it. In my Hubspot report it shows in days but in my export it actually shows it as hh:mm:ss so I have to then convert this back to days which is a pain.

Am I missing something when I set up my report or is there something I can do to fix this to days?  My dates always get exported in US format as well so I wonder if there is a way of customising the export fields

2 Accepted solutions
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NHowarth ,

I found this post CSV Export - Date formatting in the HubSpot Community forum which you can give a try out if this is relevant! 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
NHowarth
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, 

Thanks for the link. I have done some digging around and it looks like it is expected functionality to export it that way. I have added a calculation to my sheet which seems to be doing the trick.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
NHowarth
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, 

Thanks for the link. I have done some digging around and it looks like it is expected functionality to export it that way. I have added a calculation to my sheet which seems to be doing the trick.

Regards

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NHowarth ,

I found this post CSV Export - Date formatting in the HubSpot Community forum which you can give a try out if this is relevant! 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes