💬 RevOps Discussions

Participante

Is there a way to forecast MRR?

Hi, I'm Nick from HelloDigital.
I hope I found the right place to find someone who can help.

I wanna know if I can make this same report like Sold tier credit (Partner > Dashboard > Tier > Sold tier credit) in Sales Report.
I want to make this report for me and my customer. MRR before and MRR forecast after.I want to make this report for me and my customer. MRR before and MRR forecast after.

I found 2 ways to make this possible but failed for the reasons below.

• Custom Report
I found that I can use 'recurring revenue properties' with Sales Hub Enterprise. By using these, I tried to make a Custom Report. But in the Custom Report, I can only see 'Forecast amount in company currency' and 'Recurring revenue amount' by Deal Properties. So there's only the month's recurring revenue, not the MRR like 'Sold tier credit' report.
how do I make this graph shows monthly recurring revenue by month?how do I make this graph shows monthly recurring revenue by month?
I need a view with Month and MRR

• Revenue Analytics
I also found that 'Revenue Analytics' is available if I use Sales Hub Enterprise. But this report seems not working properly. The 'Recurring revenue' graph shows exactly what I want. But the number calculated is strange. For example, when I click the amount 3,500,000 for Apr 2021, it shows there's only a deal with 500,000 amount. So, even if the deal's recurring ends, it shows the recurring revenue is continuing.
shows every MRR is the same even if the number of deals, deal amount, recurring end date are differentshows every MRR is the same even if the number of deals, deal amount, recurring end date are different
when I click this, Existing revenue shows upwhen I click this, Existing revenue shows up
isn't this supposed to be 3,500,000?isn't this supposed to be 3,500,000?
Every month's recurring revenue should be different. Even I set every deal's data differently, it shows every month's recurring revenue is the same. 

Since there are many prospects who seek sales software, and there are many businesses with subscription payments and payment in installments, the report shows MRR and MRR forecast will be very powerful.

I already saw the articles below. But I couldn't find the right answer. (it opens in a new page)

#recurring revenue #revenue forecast #MRR #revenue analytics #hubspot sales
5 Respuestas 5
pbykov
Participante

I have an exaclty same request: Since we have deal close date and deal value, I need to project the performance based on this data. At this time it's being addressed by exporting the deals data and running reports in Excel. BI tools such as Sprinkle are too powerful for such a simple task.

All I'm looking for is a simple graph, which shows MRR development over time - Current and Projected.

ChristophNP
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

Thank you for the elaborate description of the problem. I actually have the same question and looking for a solution. I've also tried building a custom report but run in the same issues you did.

I assume there is no way to do this within HubSpot and will use an additional tool for this. I let you know once I've found something. Maybe it's worth sharing.

Alex_Simon
Participante

Hi @999999999 

We have been using an external tool which easily integrates with HS and gives us the power to forecast the MRR. 

Best

Sam

0 Me gusta
Participante

Thanks for letting me know about the Sprinkle. But I have no idea how can I resolve my question with this. What kind of feature can help me to forecast the MRR? Is it 'Transformation Pipelines' or 'Auto scheduling and dependency management'?

Then, is there no way to see the MRR forecast in HubSpot? My customers definitely don't want to use another tool. They prefer to communicate with a Korean local agency like us for clear communication and a fast working process. But if we integrate an external tool with HubSpot which doesn't have a Korean local agency, customers will think it is inefficient.

JessicaH
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @999999999,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in a few subject matter experts who may be able to assist with this! @Bryantworks @AM8 @MAC-MCB do you have any suggestions for @999999999?

Thanks!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !