💬 RevOps Discussions

Coking
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Introducing Sandboxes in HubSpot!

Hi everyone!

I’m Collette King, hope you’re getting a chance to check out all of the amazing Inbound content! If you didn't get a chance to attend the spotlight session at INBOUND, we announced a brand new feature: HubSpot Sandboxes. That’s right, you can now create a sandbox environment from your HubSpot account! 

I know this is a feature that many of you have been waiting a long time for and we’re excited you now have a safe place to test changes. We’re holding a live AMA on October 21st to talk about how Sandboxes work and what we’re thinking for the future! I’d love to meet all of you, share what we’ve been working on, and answer any questions you may have!

Coking_0-1634050668268.png

I’m a Senior Product Manager and I’ve been at HubSpot for about two and half years now. My team and I have spent a lot of time this year thinking about how developers and admins build and test inside of HubSpot. As HubSpot keeps growing, we want to make sure it’s as easy to test as it is to use.  

Sandboxes are now available to Enterprise customers. You can find them under Settings → Account Set-up. Sandboxes sync over the structure of your CRM account, with custom properties, custom object definitions, and your deal and ticket pipelines. We also sync over CMS themes, templates, and modules. This is just a start and we’re looking to add more assets into Sandboxes over time.  

Hope you’re as excited as I am! Looking forward to meeting you all next week!

0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines