💬 RevOps Discussions

StephaneBadel
Participant

Hubspot to Zoho automation

Hello community!
Our team is integrating Zoho as sales CRM and we would like to automatically push contact form data from our website (hubspot contact form) to dynamically create a lead in Zoho CRM. 

After browsing Zoho and Hubspot documentation, I did not find anything that could help me implement this except for Zapier which is a paid solution.

Any help? Do I need to code this myself (python) ?

Thanks a lot !

Stéphane

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
LLynam
Participant

If you purchase Zoho One you should get Zoho Flow included as an app (a Zapier alternative). I know it connects to both Zoho CRM and HubSpot but I am not sure on the specific actions or triggers as We left Zoho a few months back. I used it as well as Zapier for a couple of years and it generally did the job. The UI isn't fantastic but it works.

0 Upvotes
StephaneBadel
Participant

Hello LLynam !

Thanks for your answer, I know Zapier can help me do that, I was just wondering if there was a way to a accomplish this simple function without an addional paid service .. 

Thanks anyway!

Kindly,

Stéphane

0 Upvotes
LLynam
Participant

Hi Stéphane,

Sorry, what I meant was that if you have Zoho Flow included in your Zoho package, you can use that App to do it (essentially for no additional cost if you already have it). 

https://www.zoho.com/flow/

StephaneBadel
Participant

No worries Lynam, I do not have Flow activated as we are still testing out Zoho, thanks!

Stéphane

0 Upvotes