💬 RevOps Discussions

rulpats
Participant

Don't want new accounts to be created SF because of Hubspot

I don't want new accounts created in SFDC because of Hubspot.

What is the best way to achieve this keeping the sync on?

#1. I have disabled the create and associate companies with contacts settings just recently.  I think it only helps in not creating duplicate companies in Hubspot.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 3.31.43 PM.png

#2. I cannot turn off this rule - A company is created or updated in Hubspot to Do nothing.

At this stage, A company is created or updated in Hubspot is set to create or update the account.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 3.36.09 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Don't want new accounts to be created SF because of Hubspot

Hi @rulpats, I hope that you are well!

Love to read your detailed (with screenshots) post, thank you for asking the Community about this!

I understand that you are using the Salesforce integration and you don't want to have companies created in Salesforce.

To start with, I'd like to share this article "Sync Salesforce accounts to HubSpot" that might be of interest.

Also, just to clarify, HubSpot companies sync to Salesforce when:

- The company was auto-created via the Automatically create and associate companies with contacts setting and the default object created in Salesforce is set to Contact.
- The company was created and associated with a HubSpot contact that is syncing with a private contact (a contact with no account) in Salesforce.
- A HubSpot contact associated with the company qualifies for your Salesforce inclusion list.

I also wanted to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation: Hi @LaurenRyan, @Phil_Vallender and @jolle do you have suggestions to help @rulpats, please?

If anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thank you and have a lovely day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes