💬 RevOps Discussions

Lorenz_Hive

Display Deal Information Properties in Company Record Left Sidebar

SOLVE

Hey all, 

I am wondering if it is possible to save deal properties in the left sidebar of a company record? If possible, how does it work?

Use case/ Context: 
- we can have multiple deals with one company and each deal has a different set of data points that can be saved 
- we do not want to save these data points in the properties in the deal record but rather in the company record in the left sidebar

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lorenz_Hive,

This is not possible, no. The current workaround is to create a duplicate of the property on the company record and use a deal-based workflow to copy information from the deal to the company record. (This requires a Professional subscription. If you have one and need help with creating this workflow, let me know and I'll happily outline it here.)

Alternatively, you could customize the association cards in the right sidebar to include the most important information: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#customize-record-association-cards... (This requires a Starter subscription.)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lorenz_Hive,

This is not possible, no. The current workaround is to create a duplicate of the property on the company record and use a deal-based workflow to copy information from the deal to the company record. (This requires a Professional subscription. If you have one and need help with creating this workflow, let me know and I'll happily outline it here.)

Alternatively, you could customize the association cards in the right sidebar to include the most important information: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#customize-record-association-cards... (This requires a Starter subscription.)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.