💬 RevOps Discussions

Eleven11
Top Contributor

Clearing Multi-Select Properties via Zapier

SOLVE

I have a Zapier flow that needs to be able to reset a multi-select property back to blank. Is this possible? Usually if the value is blank HubSpot will ignore the property and not update it. Is there a symbol or something that triggers the clearing of the property?

1 Accepted solution
Eleven11
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

It looks like this actually possible. 2022-03-18 14_49_22-CIP Annual Assessment - Log to Company _ Zapier.png

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Eleven11
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for the reply. Zapier is removing an option if I have 3, for example, in the multi-select and ones gets removed. I just couldn't clear it to be blank. My solution was creating an option for "None" and then reseting it to "None" in Zapier. 

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Eleven11 ,

Yes, for most instances, both within and from integrations, HubSpot will ignore a value if the value is null (empty).

This is a Zapier function, there is no documentation on HubSpot's end for this. As such, I looked into the Zapier resources and this might be a solution for you: https://community.zapier.com/general-questions-3/how-to-clear-just-one-option-from-a-hubspot-multi-...

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

Eleven11
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

It looks like this actually possible. 2022-03-18 14_49_22-CIP Annual Assessment - Log to Company _ Zapier.png

0 Upvotes