💬 RevOps Discussions

ARich
Contributor

Automated AP Payments

SOLVE

Hello! My company has referral partners that get a percentage kickback for all leads that they send us. I'm wondering if anyone has developed a system where we can build out automated payments to partners. 

Right now, they have to hit a specific threshold before we pay them out because it's a manual task for our accounting team. If we can make it an automatic monthly payment based on the sales, then we could improve lead flow and reduce manual tasks. 

Has anyone figure something like this out? I'm open to integrations, custom code, workflows, etc. Whatever brilliant ideas the community has come up with I'd be happy to have a starting point. 

Thanks for the help!

1 Accepted solution
johnelmer
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Automated AP Payments

SOLVE

@ARich Take a look at Partnerstack. I believe they offer the solution you are looking for.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
johnelmer
Solution

Automated AP Payments

SOLVE

@ARich Take a look at Partnerstack. I believe they offer the solution you are looking for.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
ARich
Contributor

Automated AP Payments

SOLVE

Thanks John! I'll dig into that option. I appreciate the direction. 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Automated AP Payments

SOLVE

Hi @ARich,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, and thank you for sharing your use case with us! 

I wanted to invite our subject matter experts to see if they have advice.

Hi @johnelmer@HubDoPete@Bryantworks@ChristinaKay - Do you have insight or any recommendations for @ARich? Thank you!

Cheers,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes