💬 RevOps Discussions

willsmith
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

Appointment Booking Workaround

resolver

Hello all,

We are struggling with 2 clients who want to do online booking but not tie it to an individual's calendar. Both clients seek a booking tool that reserves appointments but want to internally manage who takes the appointment.

We've looked at Acuity Scheduling and Bookly, but would prefer to solve this within HubSpot.
They wish for customers to be able to book an hour appointment at a particular location. Once booked, it would no longer be available. The idea here is to control the number of people at a particular location at a time. The clients also wish to set a specific number of possible times at various locations. 1 appointment available on Tuesday at Location A, while 3 appointments are available on Tuesday at Location B. 

Has anyone run into this issue and can you provide a HubSpot workaround?

Thank you in advance. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
HadarS
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Copying the responses from the duplicate Facebook post here for everyone: 

1- I'm not sure your exact scenario or if this is an option, but I use HubSpot's scheduler via the meetings tool (just the free version). We created an email for this purpose (because you have to have one for notifications to go to) and rather than the events defaulting to specific users, we just added that calendar to our own (me, really, because I monitor and distribute the events). Again, not sure if that's helpful in your case but it works nicely for us!

2- If the meeting is assigned based on availability then you cab do it in Hubspot with the round Robin option, if not then just create a virtual user and once meetings are scheduled add one of the two people.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
HadarS
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Copying the responses from the duplicate Facebook post here for everyone: 

1- I'm not sure your exact scenario or if this is an option, but I use HubSpot's scheduler via the meetings tool (just the free version). We created an email for this purpose (because you have to have one for notifications to go to) and rather than the events defaulting to specific users, we just added that calendar to our own (me, really, because I monitor and distribute the events). Again, not sure if that's helpful in your case but it works nicely for us!

2- If the meeting is assigned based on availability then you cab do it in Hubspot with the round Robin option, if not then just create a virtual user and once meetings are scheduled add one of the two people.