Introduction
Article 1 Title
Article 1 URL
Article 1 Teaser

Article 2 Title
Article 2 URL
Article 2 Teaser

etc...

I want this table to dynamically update a HubSpot template every time a new row is filled in in Airtable. 

Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
sherrychen
Participant

Airtable to HubSpot Email Template

Hi @MLerner9 ,

I am wondering whether this tool can be helpful, it is like airtable on top of HubSpot, all the changes will be synced with HubSpot object nicely. You may check with their team see if they support your use case.

Best

SC 

0 Upvotes
EWood
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@MLerner9 , happy Thursday!

Thanks for reaching out the HubSpot Community. 

Are you able to describe a little bit more about your environment and end goal? Are you currently using an Airtable integration with HubSpot? If so which intergration? It sounds like you're hoping to dynamically update a webpage template when information is added to your Airtable platform. Is that right?

It's my understanding that with current airtable integrations in our marketplace you can only sync CRM objects. So those properties in your columns would need to be stored in a CRM object. I'm not sure that would solve your needs in that case.

Have you explored HubDB yet? HubDB tables can be accessed both within HubSpot and through the HubDB API. For example, you could use a HubDB table to store feedback from an external mechanism to retrieve for dynamic page updates.

Update: Seeing now that this is for an email template not a page template. The HubDB wouldn't work for an email template. If you provide a few more details about your current enviroment I can explore further from there.

I hope that helps get the conversation started!

All the best,

Elyse

MLerner9

Thanks for the response! 

You were close. I am looking to dynamically update an *email template* 
I am familiar with HubDB, though I dont think our current HubSpot contract includes it. I was hoping to be able to accomplish the same kind of thing but using Airtable as my database. 

0 Upvotes
EWood
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Got it! Thanks for clarifying. Now that I review closer, HubDB would be for pages not email templates. I'm not finding a path forward with any current integrations. 

Tagging a few experts in CMS, API and Integrations here to see if they have any ideas that could accomplish this. @Kevin-C,  @RomanGruit or @jolle do any insights come to mind for what @MLerner9 needs?

Thanks!

Elyse