💬 RevOps Discussions

BEspindola
メンバー

ACV & New MRR / Prospect metrics.

解決

Hi all,
 I'm starting as a RevOps analyst in a SaaS and i would like to hear your recommendations with some points.
 1. I want to meassure Average Contact Value with hubspot, but i also want to meassure New MRR. My problem here is: What should I do with deals that includes renewals + expansions? Because from one hand i want to register the TCV but from the other hand, i don't want to include the renewal amount since i would like to know the new MRR (Expansion). If i split the deals in two, then my ACV won't be real.

2.1 I want to know how many prospects my reps contacted last Q. Two problems i have are that sometimes the contacts are created automatically because of logged emails, and Reps don't realise so the don't fill the information we need.  Which should be the IDEAL process?

2.2 We have as customers global companies and sometimes Reps
contact new prospects from the same company but from different locations. In this case i need them to be marked as "leads" but hubspot automatically associate the contact to the company and marks them as " customers". Should i create a child company with no deals won and associate the contacts to it?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
AudreyM
解決策
投稿者

解決

Some quick thoughts to get you started maybe?

For 1. this would depend a little on your quoting and line item process in Hubspot. If you're just tracking amounts, and the amounts aren't rolling in from line items and then quotes you're producing in Hubspot (though you could still do this if you are, it'd just be duplicative and possibly come out incorrect since its more manual), you can create additional deal fields like: Renewal MRR: $$$, and New MRR: $$$. When the deal reaches a certain stage or closes, you can prompt the rep to identify the dollar amounts and run a report that way. Or if you are spawning these deals off the original deal, you can create a workflow to drop the original deal amount into the renewal MRR field you created, and use a calculated field to place the rest in the "New MRR" field. We do something like this.

2.1 You could run a workflow that generates a task if a contact is created that lacks the identified key fields and assign it to the Rep to complete.

2.2 Your solution works. The other option is to potentially use Association Labels.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
AudreyM
解決策
投稿者

解決

Some quick thoughts to get you started maybe?

For 1. this would depend a little on your quoting and line item process in Hubspot. If you're just tracking amounts, and the amounts aren't rolling in from line items and then quotes you're producing in Hubspot (though you could still do this if you are, it'd just be duplicative and possibly come out incorrect since its more manual), you can create additional deal fields like: Renewal MRR: $$$, and New MRR: $$$. When the deal reaches a certain stage or closes, you can prompt the rep to identify the dollar amounts and run a report that way. Or if you are spawning these deals off the original deal, you can create a workflow to drop the original deal amount into the renewal MRR field you created, and use a calculated field to place the rest in the "New MRR" field. We do something like this.

2.1 You could run a workflow that generates a task if a contact is created that lacks the identified key fields and assign it to the Rep to complete.

2.2 Your solution works. The other option is to potentially use Association Labels.

BEspindola
メンバー

解決

Thank you very much AudreyM, that helped me a lot!

0 いいね!