• Tech Stack
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
    10 upvotes
    53 Replies
    OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n...
    HubSpot Moderator
    September 23, 2021 01:48
    Hi Alvar! Great to have you join us and to see you've refocussed your career onto operations! It's such an important job. Feel free to chime in and ...
  • browlciba on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I just transitioned from digital marketing to a RevOps consulting startup and as the director of business development I will be responsible for creating the sales process. I need to understand the lingo and problems of my prospects to do this
    Top Contributor
    September 23, 2021 10:31
    Hi @browlciba - welcome to the community. As @maggiebutler said, the RevOps Academy lessons are a great foundation to build on top of. Some commo...
  • Solved
    jbogaert on September 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    With RevOps orchestrating the customer experience, we cannot take for granted the ways our GTM experience their tools. As a HubSpot Admin, what actions you undertake to understand how your teams are using HubSpot. How do you go about understanding t...
    Top Contributor
    September 22, 2021 10:20
    This is a great question, @jbogaert . One of the ways that our core HubSpot teams have been able to fully understand how the various teams use the s...
  • maggiebutler on August 31, 2021
    2 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Great news, RevOps Community - our very own HubSpot Academy team is building out a RevOps Certification! What should we make sure to include in the content? Let us know in the comments below. It's true - @mbarba and the Academy crew have b...
    Participant | Partner
    September 24, 2021 06:42
    Some courses on process creation, process auditing would be great. Also, education on change management and training teams on the new processes.
  • Solved
    BrianDL on August 26, 2021
    1 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Currently the only way edit Contacts associated Company is to click into each Contact and update the company. There are MANY issues with this that it seems like quite a bit of HubSpot customers face. Even with this as the current solution, if th...
    Most Valuable Member
    August 26, 2021 08:07
    Nice, glad to hear, @BrianDL ! While it's not a fulll solution, if you want to help others find this information, you could accept my post as...
  • Solved
    JJohn88 on August 10, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hey Everyone, I'm a new product ops manager in my company. I've just been given a task by my product manager and i was wondering if it was something that could be solved by hubspot or if any other tool/CRM tool can achieve this. I'll really appreci...
    August 19, 2021 00:33
    Thank you so much Connor. This has explained it brilliantly.
  • jbogaert on August 09, 2021
    6 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have exciting news! INBOUND , HubSpot's revered annual tech conference is coming up in only a couple of weeks, and I'm thrilled to announce that we can give away some FREE ALL-ACCESS PASSES to our members! Specifically, we're lo...
    Participant
    August 13, 2021 12:00
  • mbarba on August 03, 2021
    4 upvotes
    6 Replies
    ----- Do you have a specific person on your team or person that you outsource to that is in charge of being an operations developer? Or, is operations development more of a "Job To Be Done" (JTBD) that gets handed off to d...
    HubSpot Employee
    September 01, 2021 06:27
    This is so insightful, @ssrussy ! Thank you for sharing!
  • Solved
    jbogaert on August 03, 2021
    3 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi all As I was browsing the RevOps Co-Op community this morning I saw an amazing event they're hosting in late august that I wanted to share with everyone here: The RevOps Battle - How to Move from a Supporting to Strategic role as RevOps?...
    Top Contributor
    September 22, 2021 10:29
    This is a question that teammates and I were recently discussing as well, @jbogaert . Many times, folks in RevOps roles are viewed as more technical...
  • Solved
    jbogaert on July 29, 2021
    2 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi everyone! If you didn't know, earlier this week I published this blog post on the Community Blog: The Definitive Use Case Library For Programmable Automation In Operations Hub – Quite the mouthful! – And I'm actually looking to add use ca...
    Top Contributor
    September 22, 2021 10:37
    Great idea, @jbogaert . I think a lot of people will find value in this. One additional idea for consideration would be to explore territory managem...
  • MBuontempo on July 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We've been trying to figure out how to setup a simple report on the dashboard for Revenue Per Deal? Essentially people come from ads, they go to scheduleonce, book a call, then that creates the deal in Hubspot. When they close, we move them to the ...
    Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 27, 2021 16:57
    @MBuontempo - have you taken a look through the reports library? https://app.hubspot.com/report-library/3428648/?dashboardId=611360&contentFil...
  • jbogaert on July 20, 2021
    1 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone! As I'm thinking about event programming and other content I for the second part of this year, I'd love to learn from you: what is something you wish you knew about HubSpot before getting ramped up in Ops? Noobie operators do...
  • Solved
    JessBrown on July 15, 2021
    1 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi All, My name is Jess Brown and I am the Head of Demand Gen for OpenEnvoy, a small and thriving Fintech company that is venture backed, looking to hire a HubSpot RevOps manager as soon as possible. This position is a tough one to recruit for ...
    Top Contributor
    September 22, 2021 10:59
    Hey Jess, I will echo what @jbogaert said below about ensuring the job description speaks to the team(s) that the RevOps role will be collaborating...
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors