• Tech Stack
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
    13 upvotes
    65 Replies
    OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n...
    HubSpot Moderator
    January 21, 2022 01:12
    Hi @NHowarth . Welcome 😄 Pleased to meet you! I'm a former customer success rep myself. However, I've never used HubSpot for CS so I won't...
  • NHowarth on January 20, 2022
    1 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Initial disclaimer: I am brand new to Hubspot so may ask stupid questions 😁 I have set up a report that shows my deal license end dates and then I have a column that holds a "days till renewal" which is a count down of days between today and ...
  • Solved
    RSiddula on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello Community, My org is not really using the lead status property insted they are completely relying on deal stages alone, I am trying to get the best usage of lead status property but I don't really have a strong reason to convence my superv...
    Contributor
    January 20, 2022 02:20
    Thanks for quick response as always @karstenkoehler
  • Solved
    RSiddula on January 17, 2022
    1 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello Community, I am planning to build a dashboard to check the performance of all the SDR's, I have included the below KPI's, 1. Number of connected calls vs Goal 2. My meetings booked vs Goal 3. My created deals vs Goal 4. My task co...
    Participant
    January 24, 2022 06:26
    We just built out this same dashboard! We look at the same metrics/similar metrics, but look at a trend of week to month. At the bottom of the dashb...
  • Solved
    RSiddula on January 12, 2022
    1 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello Community, I am planning to launch a survey to my sales team to understand their issues and help them with the possible solutions, it would be great if anyone suggest me a recommend questions to ask them. The goal of the survey is to impro...
    Contributor
    January 17, 2022 07:09
    Thanks @ChristinaKay @JenBergren for the useful questions, indeed it helped me to form my own questions.
  • TCvijanovic on January 12, 2022
    2 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We are a consultancy business and therefore our pipeline represents consultancy hours and workload, can anyone recommend a tool or approach to effectively manage staffing levels with pipeline, across our delivery, work winning and people teams?
    HubSpot Moderator
    January 21, 2022 05:24
    Hi @TCvijanovic , thanks for your question! @GrantCarlile , @AlvarRF or @Josh : Do you have any experience with this?
  • JenBergren on December 21, 2021
    2 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello! If you'd like to relive some of the awesome ops content of INBOUND, I wrote a blog featuring highlights from a few of the panels. There were many other great panels, too! https://www.remotish.agency/hubspot-revops-agency/blog/operations-hig...
    HubSpot Moderator
    December 23, 2021 10:26
    Thanks for sharing @JenBergren ! 😄
  • jbogaert on December 09, 2021
    1 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi everyone! With 2022 planning season almost over, at least the holidays are almost upon us, I thought it might be fun to get people to share what their big RevOps bets are for 2022. What will the focal points for your RevOps teams? Wil...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    December 23, 2021 15:21
    For now, I'm going to be an active fly on the wall in this group. My perspective is going to be learning the RevOps role as a persona, as I expect to...
  • Solved
    PChaveriat on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi, we use a third party Sales Development team who make hundreds of calls a week for us. They provide us with the activity report in excel each week, and we have an intern manually enter these into HubSpot one by one. Very ineffienct. It seems...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    December 08, 2021 05:58
    Hi @PChaveriat . If these activities could be logged as HubSpot Notes , you can import notes into the CRM as an object and associate them to...
  • MStewart76 on November 23, 2021
    2 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Please upvote this idea, would make OPs life so much easier! https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Turn-on-associate-contacts-without-creating-companies/idc-p/531227#M97918
  • Solved
    Daniel-G on November 12, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi all, I work for a scaling startup and we are currently transitioning our sales operations from cash-based revenue recongition to credit/accrual based. What this essentially means - Revenue will no longer be recognized when marking a deal ...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    November 30, 2021 16:21
    Hello Daniel! For starters, when it comes to forecasting, you would want to update this pre-payment stage as a Closed Won stage so that your f...
  • jbogaert on November 01, 2021
    1 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone! Operations Hub Enterprise was just launched! It's a big deal, so I decided to create this post to gather all of the links you need to learn more about it! About Operations Hub Enterprise: Overview page Blog Post...
  • MLerner on October 25, 2021
    3 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey OpsLifers! The team here at RevOps recently launched our HubSpot integration live in the HubSpot marketplace and I wanted to give you all some insights into what it is and some of the benefits it provides for Revenue Operators in the HubSpot...
    Community Manager
    October 26, 2021 22:22
    Thank you for sharing @MLerner 😃
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors