• Tech Stack
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
    11 upvotes
    60 Replies
    OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n...
    HubSpot Moderator
    October 21, 2021 02:33
    Welcome! Great to see more and more RevOps developers. Thanks for joining! If you've written any custom code actions, feel free to share them with us...
  • MBooker on October 18, 2021
    1 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Good morning, Community! We are currently doing some data normalization in preparation for starting direct meetings with our internal teams to help them fully leverage all that HubSpot can do. Having an ad hoc report that inclues field names, fi...
    Participant
    October 21, 2021 07:58
    Hi, James - thanks for the information. The Properties export is very helpful - but it does not include the field Decription (the one found on th...
  • Flora on October 15, 2021
    4 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi Admins! I’m Flora Wang and I’m the Product Manager of the new HubSpot Admin Tools that were announced yesterday at INBOUND! I’m so happy that we are able to give our admins more and better tools to do their jobs. I...
  • jbogaert on October 14, 2021
    1 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Yesterday was a big day! For the first time ever RevOps was officially represented with a complete track of seven sessions at HubSpot's INBOUND conference. All of these sessions took place yesterday. Here's a full overview of all sessions . ...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 16, 2021 19:22
    Similar to @maggiebutler I cannot choose a favorite! I was also really impressed by Juli Durante's session, especially her emphasis on change man...
  • Coking on October 12, 2021
    5 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone! I’m Collette King , hope you’re getting a chance to check out all of the amazing Inbound content! If you didn't get a chance to attend the spotlight session at INBOUND, we announced a brand new feature: HubSpot Sandboxes . Th...
  • jbogaert on October 12, 2021
    1 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi folks! I was asked to share this with you. Our teams are running a study to understand better how teams think about their data and how they handle data quality issues. In order to participate, you will need a few other memb...
  • browlciba on September 23, 2021
    1 upvotes
    3 Replies
    I just transitioned from digital marketing to a RevOps consulting startup and as the director of business development I will be responsible for creating the sales process. I need to understand the lingo and problems of my prospects to do this ...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    September 26, 2021 19:34
    Hi @browlciba ! Maggie has some great resources for you to start with! Can you let me know if I am understanding correctly: You us...
  • Solved
    jbogaert on September 14, 2021
    1 upvotes
    4 Replies
    With RevOps orchestrating the customer experience, we cannot take for granted the ways our GTM experience their tools. As a HubSpot Admin, what actions you undertake to understand how your teams are using HubSpot. How do you go about understanding t...
    HubSpot Moderator
    September 27, 2021 00:26
    Hi @JenBergren , incredibly helpful, thank you! That strikes a chord with me. A recurring theme in RevOps is that you're constantly on the lookout f...
  • maggiebutler on August 31, 2021
    4 upvotes
    7 Replies
    Great news, RevOps Community - our very own HubSpot Academy team is building out a RevOps Certification! What should we make sure to include in the content? Let us know in the comments below. It's true - @mbarba and the Academy crew have b...
    Top Contributor
    October 03, 2021 16:18
    @JenBergren hi there, now that I'm not working in the partner world anymore, I do not. However, in looking at the overview of the course, it's a gr...
  • Solved
    BrianDL on August 26, 2021
    2 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Currently the only way edit Contacts associated Company is to click into each Contact and update the company. There are MANY issues with this that it seems like quite a bit of HubSpot customers face. Even with this as the current solution, if th...
    Participant
    October 22, 2021 13:56
    This is going to be MUCH more important and complicated for the new features they're playing with in Beta - that is, associating contacts and compani...
  • Solved
    JJohn88 on August 10, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hey Everyone, I'm a new product ops manager in my company. I've just been given a task by my product manager and i was wondering if it was something that could be solved by hubspot or if any other tool/CRM tool can achieve this. I'll really appreci...
    August 19, 2021 00:33
    Thank you so much Connor. This has explained it brilliantly.
  • jbogaert on August 09, 2021
    6 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have exciting news! INBOUND , HubSpot's revered annual tech conference is coming up in only a couple of weeks, and I'm thrilled to announce that we can give away some FREE ALL-ACCESS PASSES to our members! Specifically, we're lo...
    Participant
    August 13, 2021 12:00
  • mbarba on August 03, 2021
    4 upvotes
    6 Replies
    ----- Do you have a specific person on your team or person that you outsource to that is in charge of being an operations developer? Or, is operations development more of a "Job To Be Done" (JTBD) that gets handed off to d...
    HubSpot Employee
    September 01, 2021 06:27
    This is so insightful, @ssrussy ! Thank you for sharing!
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors