• Tech Stack
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
    11 upvotes
    60 Replies
    OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n...
    HubSpot Moderator
    October 21, 2021 02:33
    Welcome! Great to see more and more RevOps developers. Thanks for joining! If you've written any custom code actions, feel free to share them with us...
  • browlciba on September 23, 2021
    1 upvotes
    3 Replies
    I just transitioned from digital marketing to a RevOps consulting startup and as the director of business development I will be responsible for creating the sales process. I need to understand the lingo and problems of my prospects to do this ...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    September 26, 2021 19:34
    Hi @browlciba ! Maggie has some great resources for you to start with! Can you let me know if I am understanding correctly: You us...
  • maggiebutler on August 31, 2021
    4 upvotes
    7 Replies
    Great news, RevOps Community - our very own HubSpot Academy team is building out a RevOps Certification! What should we make sure to include in the content? Let us know in the comments below. It's true - @mbarba and the Academy crew have b...
    Top Contributor
    October 03, 2021 16:18
    @JenBergren hi there, now that I'm not working in the partner world anymore, I do not. However, in looking at the overview of the course, it's a gr...
  • MBuontempo on July 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We've been trying to figure out how to setup a simple report on the dashboard for Revenue Per Deal? Essentially people come from ads, they go to scheduleonce, book a call, then that creates the deal in Hubspot. When they close, we move them to the ...
    Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 27, 2021 16:57
    @MBuontempo - have you taken a look through the reports library? https://app.hubspot.com/report-library/3428648/?dashboardId=611360&contentFil...
  • Solved
    JessBrown on July 15, 2021
    1 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi All, My name is Jess Brown and I am the Head of Demand Gen for OpenEnvoy, a small and thriving Fintech company that is venture backed, looking to hire a HubSpot RevOps manager as soon as possible. This position is a tough one to recruit for ...
    Top Contributor
    September 22, 2021 10:59
    Hey Jess, I will echo what @jbogaert said below about ensuring the job description speaks to the team(s) that the RevOps role will be collaborating...
  • mbarba on July 15, 2021
    2 upvotes
    0 Replies
    ----- Let’s talk programming languages! Choosing a programming language for any given project can be tough. In Operations Hub, we chose to use JavaScript as our programming language of choice for custom code actions in wo...
  • TJennings on June 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi there - My name is Taylor Jennings and I'm a User Experience Researcher for a scheduling and routing software company. We're currently developing a new product and would love feedback from people like yourself! This is not a sales meetin...
  • arlogilbert on June 24, 2021
    4 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi fellow revops nerds, I was so excited to learn about this community via @ThatChristinaG (thanks!) Our company Osano is growingly wildly. We make a popular data privacy SaaS product and are ready to make our first Revenue Ops hire. We have c...
  • jbogaert on June 24, 2021
    1 upvotes
    2 Replies
    RevOps is a relatively new term, but its mindset and its principles as far from new. Some companies have been practicing it for ages, but some have slowly fallen into the trap of siloeing their ops teams, and losing sight of their customer journey. ...
    August 04, 2021 18:55
    Thanks @ssrussy Stephany! I will add one more note. We don't currently have any people doing marketing, or marketing would be included in addition ...
  • danmoyle on June 07, 2021
    9 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We all want to drive growth at our companies. It doesn’t matter if you’re the owner or an executive or an individual contributor, we’re all working toward the same goal: growth. We just all have different thoughts, tactics and tools to help us g...
    June 07, 2021 10:10
    I'd love to hear what folks like @DougDavidoff , @maggiebutler , @jbogaert , @ConnorJeffers , @remingtonbegg have to say about what it takes to...
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors