• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
March 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...read more
DrewSlade on January 29, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to find the best way to set up goals for our sales team so I can track progress from Hubspot. We're looking to track ACV- defined as the total contract value for the first year. However, we're seeing issues with Hubspot's nat read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
March 20, 2024 15:33
I have this same issue. We have tiered pricing and it does not reflect the correct ACV for the current year. It is super frustrsting so we have to ad...read more
Solved
PSterkenburg on September 26, 2023
Hi all! I am thinking of ways to keep the wider org up to date on all the Hubspot product updates, and one thought is to feed the content of the Product Update page to a Slack channel. Has anyone tried this (or similar) before, and if so, how did read more
Accepted Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
September 28, 2023 02:18
@PSterkenburg Great thought here! It looks like native integration cannot help here. I would build a manual library/database of only relevant u...read more
Solved
RSiddula on January 20, 2022
Hello Community, My org is not really using the lead status property insted they are completely relying on deal stages alone, I am trying to get the best usage of lead status property but I don't really have a strong reason to convence my superv read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
January 20, 2022 03:44
Hi @RSiddula , The Lead Status property describes the sub-stages within a Sales Qualified Lead lifecycle stage, see here . They're b...read more
Flora on October 15, 2021
Hi Admins! I’m Flora Wang and I’m the Product Manager of the new HubSpot Admin Tools that were announced yesterday at INBOUND! I’m so happy that we are able to give our admins more and better tools to do their jobs. I read more
4 upvotes
0 Reply
Coking on October 12, 2021
Hi everyone! I’m Collette King , hope you’re getting a chance to check out all of the amazing Inbound content! If you didn't get a chance to attend the spotlight session at INBOUND, we announced a brand new feature: HubSpot Sandboxes . Th read more
5 upvotes
0 Reply
Solved
jbogaert on July 20, 2021
Hi everyone! As I'm thinking about event programming and other content I for the second part of this year, I'd love to learn from you: what is something you wish you knew about HubSpot before getting ramped up in Ops? Noobie operators do read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
September 27, 2021 15:15
Hi @jbogaert ! When I think back to nearly a decade ago, HubSpot seemed somewhat intimidating (but exciting!) because of all of the bells and wh...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar