• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
132 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
March 09, 2024 07:34
Do you have anything that you are particularly concerned about as you scale? Reporting, managing data, scaling campaign execution.
SThomason on March 18, 2024
Hi! I hope this is not a duplicate post - I've searched the community and didn't see anything regarding the issue I'm facing. I have created a new field mapping within the Salesforce integration of HubSpot and selected the "sync now" option instead read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Guide | Elite Partner
March 19, 2024 05:24
@SThomason - A few things to consider: 1. Are their any API call limits that are being hit? Either within HS or SF, considering other things tha...read more
JEpner4 on March 15, 2024
Hi all, I'm currently brainstorming the best way to take availability calendars (setup with days of the week, and for each day three options of Mornings, Midday, or Afternoons) to best import to HubSpot. HubSpot doesn't seem to allow for sub-fi read more
Participant
March 18, 2024 16:21
Thanks. The issue is this data is coming from a TypeForm, and it just wasn't setup optimally for importation to HubSpot. I spoke with the client, and...read more
CibeleCavalli on March 13, 2024
Hi, Aeveryone! How can I do a HubSpot backup? I created a manual routine in which every Friday I download all the objects we have, including all properties and associations, and store them on a company drive. I have already contacted the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 13, 2024 09:20
Hi @CibeleCavalli , HubSpot doesn't offer any one-click-backup features out of the box. Currently, you would have to look into third-party int...read more
Solved
SMumby-Harrison on March 13, 2024
Hi all, I have recently created a custom object for a client with a pipeline added. However, the client has asked if there is a way to have 'Cumulative time in' and 'Latest time in' fields as we have in deals. The client wants to be able to read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
March 13, 2024 07:14
Hi @SMumby-Harrison , Does the client have ops hub? If so you can create a Today's date property and a workflow that schedules every day whic...read more
Matan-PDQ on March 10, 2024
Hi team, I have the following challenge: I'd like to capture the date of a meeting and paste it onto a record I create in a workflow. The workflow is as follows: Trigger: form submission (meeting link booked) Action: Create new record ( read more
Community Manager
March 11, 2024 07:36
Hi @Matan-PDQ , I hope that you are well. I understand that you'd like to copy the date of the meeting into a custom property. Please let me know...read more
Solved
RSiebert on March 06, 2024
Any HubSpot clients here who have integrated data from Definitive Healthcare for contacts and companies?
1 upvote
8 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
March 07, 2024 10:01
@RSiebert I would suggest that you bring only what you need from Definitive into HubSpot. In your case, it sounds like you need to build contact l...read more
LFenton20 on March 05, 2024
I am creating a workflow that needs people to enroll everytime they visit a specific page on our website. So if they visit the page today they will enroll and they visit the same page again tomorrow they will enroll again Is this possible? I read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Contributor
March 05, 2024 10:24
@karstenkoehler I created a new workflow using one of the template workflows where you can send an email based on a page visited (obviously we remo...read more
TeamRapp on February 22, 2024
Is there is a way to setup weekly billing with line items? If not, are there any suggestions on ways anyone has setup this for client's who are wanting to do weekly billing? Thanks!
1 upvote
2 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
February 26, 2024 16:53
Good question @TeamRapp . In products, we have monthly, quarterly, and semi-annually (and others), but I don't see weekly or even semi-monthly. ...read more
Solved
CDiVincenzo on February 22, 2024
Hey RevOps folks!!!! A question for you: how do you track the average follow up rate? We want to track how long it takes for AEs to follow up with prospects in every deal stage, and how many touches they do. In this case as follow up we want read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
February 23, 2024 07:56
Hi @CDiVincenzo , Do you have access to Sales Analytics in the Sales tab? That could provide you with the information you are looking for, look ...read more
Smanstey on February 19, 2024
Hey all - I am aware that some people use Custom Objects to display customer insights for Customer Success. Is there anyone around who has some notes / guidelines on doing this and how I can set it up for our team?
1 upvote
2 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
March 11, 2024 12:25
Hi @Smanstey it would be helpful to understand what type of customer success data you're trying to capture to determine if a custom object would be...read more
Solved
rulpats on February 18, 2024
I plan to sync the 'contact owner' field for the first time with SFDC. I don't want Hubspot to overwrite the Salesforce owner value. But I see only a 'two-way' sync rule available for this property. The ' Prefer Salesforce unless blank' rule is not read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
February 19, 2024 02:23
Hi @rulpats , HubSpot based workaround I would try creating a HubSpot custom property like "Contact Owner - SFDC Sync" ➝ setup a Workflo...read more
Solved
LGoler on February 13, 2024
I'm trying to do a data enrichment project and need to create a list of companies/contacts within our ICP (Tiers 1&2) where the contact has no title shown. Can someone tell me the steps to take to create the list? Thank you!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 13, 2024 09:20
Hi @LGoler , Sure, as a start, I'd recommend you review this instruction: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/create-active-or-static-lists ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar