💬 RevOps Discussions

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

What is something you wish you knew about HubSpot before you started in Ops?

SOLVE

Hi everyone!

As I'm thinking about event programming and other content I for the second part of this year, I'd love to learn from you: what is something you wish you knew about HubSpot before getting ramped up in Ops?

Noobie operators don't always know what they don't know. So feel free to share with us what you wish you knew earlier on in your journey!

1 Accepted solution
Drew_Cohen
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @jbogaert!

When I think back to nearly a decade ago, HubSpot seemed somewhat intimidating (but exciting!) because of all of the bells and whistles. Fast forward, the product has evolved so much, and in my opinion, is more coehsive than ever before with the CRM at the center. When I started in HubSpot, I wish I would have known more about how HubSpot dealt with the "original source" and the associated drill-down properties. There's so much value in those properties and so many cool things that can be done (e.g. business card scanning automation at events).

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Drew_Cohen
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @jbogaert!

When I think back to nearly a decade ago, HubSpot seemed somewhat intimidating (but exciting!) because of all of the bells and whistles. Fast forward, the product has evolved so much, and in my opinion, is more coehsive than ever before with the CRM at the center. When I started in HubSpot, I wish I would have known more about how HubSpot dealt with the "original source" and the associated drill-down properties. There's so much value in those properties and so many cool things that can be done (e.g. business card scanning automation at events).

0 Upvotes
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Great idea @Drew_Cohen! Original source indeed is quite an intriguing property. I'll see if I can get some people together and put something together around it!

0 Upvotes