💬 RevOps Discussions

maggiebutler
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

Welcome to the OpsLife community! Introduce yourself here 💬

OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you need. And if we're going to be living here, we should get to know each other!

If you're here in this community, introduce yourself in this thread to meet and start a conversation with other Ops professionals.

Feel free to mention what tools, processes, or responsibilities you are focused on. Starting to share these details can help you connect with someone who might be in the same type of role or company.

Happy networking,

Maggie

133 Antworten
abhishekmittal9
Mitglied

Hey Everyone,

I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you all.

OMema
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello everyone!

My name is Oltjon. I am the Business Manager for a small SaaS/Analytics company. Here to add to my skillset and get more familiar with Hubspot to improve integration and usage within the company. We're at a growth point so it would be very beneficial to be as organized as possible to avoid chaos down the road. Trying to grow the right way I suppose.

Look forward to seeing experiences and discussions as well as learn!

Yeti_Chris
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Do you have anything that you are particularly concerned about as you scale? Reporting, managing data, scaling campaign execution.  

Kinsey
Mitglied

Good day all. My name is Teresa Kinsey. Glad to be here. 

FChabert
Mitglied

Hi there, 

I'm Florian from France working for a CyberSecurity company here as a Sales Ops Manager. Been on Hubspot for the last decade, always wondering what can be improved or managed on this CRM ! 

Summer1977
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi!!! My name is Summer and I am from the great state of Texas. I am the Communication Director (but I wear a lot of hats) for a nonprofit org fighting human & and **bleep** trafficking in the US. I was brought on staff in September and since then we have made some significant changes, including adding a CRM and a new donation platform... which was my idea, and now I am questioning my suggestions 😉 JK

I am excited to have a tool that will help us get organized and be more productive. We are a small team but our mission is growing, so my main objective is to use HUBSPOT to keep all projects and fundraising campaigns on track. Excited to get going. Any other non-profits here?

Jnix284
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

Welcome to the HubSpot Community and OpsLife @Summer1977, fellow Texan here 👋

I was previously on the board of directors for a non-profit focused on services for at risk youth, including those impacted by trafficking.

We created similar initiatives, if you ever need someone to bounce ideas around with I'd be happy to connect.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Summer1977
Teilnehmer/-in

It's a pleasure to meet you, Jennifer. I would love to connect and hear what you did with your non profit 😉 

Jnix284

That'd be great Summer, I'll send you a PM with my meeting link so we can get something scheduled!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

jeffreydent
Mitglied

Bonjour @FChabert! Welcome to this group. If you're up for it, we'd love to setup a call and show you how we've thought through the sales operations process and more specifically what you can do to make it more effecient. I've spent many years implementing process to streamline sales enablement so that sales people use the tools, track the data and create consistencies! @Jnix284 is a rock star and it's worth connecting with her too! I'm sure we can learn a bunch from you as well.

Jnix284

Welcome @FChabert, happy you're here - looking forward to learning from you through your posts in the community.

I've worked on a few CyberSecurity related CMS Hub projects, nothing for Sales Ops though and am looking forward to your insights!

chloeng9725
Mitglied

Hi Communities, I'm Chloe, an MBA candidate in the UK. Now I'm in a period to accumulate my knowledge to be confident to apply for operation growth positions. I have around 2+ years of experience in Sales and Marketing for B2C in the commercial industry. Love to see you here. Let's go ahead together.

Jnix284

Welcome to the community @chloeng9725!

happy you're here, all the best in your journey forward!

0 Upvotes
kTosin
Mitglied

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tosin and I am building a startup in Nigeria, RevOps is indeed beyond what meets the Eye, it is a course everyone seeking to grow across board with necessarily increasing expenses should take.

I look forward to meeting everyone and collaborating where and when necessary.

jeffreydent
Mitglied

Always looking to better the customer experience leveraging best in class tools and processes! 

saran_io
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Excited to be part of this tribe. 😀

SConnely
Mitglied

Hi everyone,
I'm sure I will find many likeminded people and I'm just excited to be part of this community.

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Welcome @SConnely

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
tverdokhlib1
Stratege/Strategin | Partner
Stratege/Strategin | Partner

Hey! I'm excited to be a part of the Revops community! 

Anton Tverdokhlib,
HubSpot Expert | RevOps & CRM & Automation Consultant

Juhi_06
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi, I am Juhi Revenue Operations Manager in SAAS company. Building and streamlining processes across different teams is a challenging yet interesting thing to do. It's a never-ending process with a lot of on-ground learning. I am excited to be part of this vibrant RevOps community to share my ideas and gain from other experience.