💬 RevOps Discussions

maggiebutler
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

Welcome to the OpsLife community! Introduce yourself here 💬

OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you need. And if we're going to be living here, we should get to know each other!

If you're here in this community, introduce yourself in this thread to meet and start a conversation with other Ops professionals.

Feel free to mention what tools, processes, or responsibilities you are focused on. Starting to share these details can help you connect with someone who might be in the same type of role or company.

Happy networking,

Maggie

133件の返信
danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Hi @Juhi_06 nice to meet you! Welcome to the community! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 いいね!
danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Welcome @tverdokhlib1 ! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
Whathcock
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Hey all - excited to be here and be a part of this community! Looking forward to connecting with everyone.

Whitney

signature.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.
sbartolini
メンバー

I'm a Director of New Business, but looking to move into Directoy of Revenue Operations role at a PRA saas company. I have always loved metrics, process improvements, and seeing how implementing those strategies can lead to significant revenue growth. As a new role to our business I truly feel this would be a game changer to uniting the different pillars of the business and implementing core requirements and processes to improve KPI's. I'm hoping to improve upon my knowledge of Revenue Operations and glean some new ideas from this group. 

danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Welcome @sbartolini ! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
dkhardwick
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Hi - I'm David Hardwick.  I've spent many years as a VP of IT in manufacturing before co-founding a HubSpot agency in Temple, Tx in 2016.  We are always looking for ways to better use the tools provided in HubSpot. 

Looking forward to learning from everyone.

Whathcock
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Welcome, @dkhardwick !

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.
danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Good to meet you David! Cheers to agency life 🍻 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
shyannehkr
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Hello! I am Shyanne, the Business Development Strategist at Remotish. We are a HubSpot certified partner. 🙂 Nice to meet you all!

Jnix284
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

Hi 👋🏻 @shyannehkr welcome to OpsLife! 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 いいね!
AnaWilliam
メンバー

Hi! thank you for this foroum!

TBeerman
参加者

1. I deliver content to a TV audience via our PSI TV channel, which has a Netflix-like presence on Roku, Amazon Fire, and VIDAA TV. Our channel is also embedded into our mobile app (we create those for our clients as well) so subscribers can watch the content on the go. We also create brand channels for TV for content creators. We have a Podcast to TV transition option.
  2. What's your current role? I am the Agency owner
  3. What industry do you currently work in? TV media
  4. What excites you most about RevOps? Any strategy that helps me increase revenue is something that gets my attention. Since I am new to this portion of HubSpot, I don't know what else about this opportunity excites me.
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now? Yes. I am getting PSI TV out to Apple TV, and we are actively interviewing authors, entrepreneurs, and coaches for our channel.
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group? The move from theory to what is working in operations move the revenue needle. Only some ideas are a match for my organization.
Consumer0
メンバー

Hi there 👋,
I am Michal from brandtestingclub.com where I am COO, currently looking for ways to scale our business of review generation for product launches across Europe.
I am working with several startups where rev-ops is a huge topic.

Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other RevOps professionals?

Yes, I love RevOps podcast from revenue.io - https://open.spotify.com/show/7JxyAUZNY5dZdAkSnv9yv1?si=78f47fbd513a4aa1

Currently, I am setting up a strategy, for how to implement rev-ops in our company. Building the process, setting goals and metrics, choosing tech-stack, onboarding the teams and finding new talents that will help me with that.

I will be happy to get in touch with other B2B startup founders/managers for best practice sharing and inspiration.
My LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/slavev 

DAlmDelia
参加者

Hello Everyone 

My name is Delia Almestica. I live on an island called St. Croix USVI. Revops is ideal course for my work @ Hoywl industry, although it's a part of our tourism revenues. This course mad me learn a lot more and understand great ideas.  Thanks to everyone for adding this course on the hubspot platform. Have a nice day.

DAlmDelia
参加者

Typo

My name is Delia Almestica. I live on an island called St. Croix USVI. Revops is ideal course for my work @ Hotel industry, although it's a part of our tourism revenues. This course mad me learn a lot more and understand great ideas.  Thanks to everyone for adding this course on the hubspot platform. Have a nice day.

DAlmDelia
参加者

Typo +Typo corrected

My name is Delia Almestica. I live on an island called St. Croix USVI. Revops is an ideal course for my work Hotel industry, although it's a part of our tourism revenues. This course I've learned a lot more and understand great ideas.  Thanks to everyone for adding this course to the HubSpot platform. Have a nice day.

0 いいね!
Danae_R
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

Hi Everyone! My name is Danae and I am a RevOps Strategist. Ever since migrating to Hubspot and getting certified, I must say that Hubspot is excellent and has so much potential. I am looking forward to learning more tips and tricks along with sharing what I've learned along the way 🙂 

DAnaGuiloff
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner

Hi there all!

I'm D'Ana and I have been using Hubspot for over 8 years now, and spend most of my waking time in someone's portal. (If I could find a way to bill for my dreaming time, I would just say most of my time alive in general.)

I am passionate about all things HubSpot , especially the communities it creates (like this one).

I LOVE checking things off my to-do-list  and giving back to my community 💚 (IRL & virtually).

Looking forward to sharing what I know and learning from everyone.

Feel free to connect here or on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dguiloff/

danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Hi @DAnaGuiloff ! Welcome to the welcome page. Great to see another long-time HS user! 😊

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
DAnaGuiloff

Thanks @danmoyle!

Since everything is constantly evolving in HS, it feels like forever and just yesterday all at once, right?

A very comforting feeling to know those experiences are there to draw from, yet still exciting to constantly be learning and growing --- and I wouldn't want it any other way!!

jmillerokc
メンバー

Hi everyone! I oversee global marketing operations for Cynet Security, a cyber security company based on out of Tel Aviv with a North American office in Boston (I'm remote in OKC). We use HubSpot as our automation engine, Salesforce for CRM and reporting, and Outreach for our sales action tool. Big upcoming project for Q4 is the Salesforce campaign hierarchy we use, so would I would appreciate any lessons learned if anyone has them. Excited to join this community!