Welcome to the OpsLife community! Introduce yourself here 💬

maggiebutler
HubSpot Moderator

OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you need. And if we're going to be living here, we should get to know each other!

If you're here in this community, introduce yourself in this thread to meet and start a conversation with other Ops professionals.

Feel free to mention what tools, processes, or responsibilities you are focused on. Starting to share these details can help you connect with someone who might be in the same type of role or company.

Happy networking,

Maggie

41 Replies 41
Lucila-Andimol
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi everyone, I'm Lucille, COO of Andimol.

I'm currently working in the new Operations HUB for some clients 

and also shifting to a RevOps position, and also offering this to all of our clients.

So, Love being here and waiting to gain a lot of perspective for my new role and learn with&from all of you 

😊

linkedin

Maria Lucila Abal

Directora de Operaciones

Andimol

HubSpot #2 Power User Champion

+5491154749499
lucila@andimol.com
andimol.com
Aprende sobre HubSpot Conmigo
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator

Hi Lucille! I'm so happy to have you here. This is definitely the place to share and learn about both Operations Hub and how to do RevOps with HubSpot. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know! I'm happy to provide you with the content you or your clients grow better!

danmoyle
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Here to learn. I'm not officially in Operations, but aren't we all, kind of? And if not, I'm definitely intrerested in knowing more about it so I can help our clients! Cheers! 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Strategist

Learning Ops | Impulse Creative

[he/him/his]

239-244-8812 | 269-330-4696
dan@impulsecreative.com
https://impulsecreative.com/
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @danmoyle and Welcome! 
We've got some very educational content lined up for the summer. Be sure to subscribe to these topic boards to stay notified! Also, don't hesitate to share your learnings with everyone here. 😄 

AlisonL
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hi all

I am an agency co-founder and we have introduced a REvOps team to the agency. The bigggest challenge is to prioritise this as it is so easy to get caught up in client deliverables! As the strategic director I work closely with our RevOps manager in aligning the teams. Its been fun, it is ongoing and it is making a difference.

Glad to meet you all!

Ali

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome @AlisonL, that sounds amazing! Good luck, I hope your team finds a lot of success.
Would love for you to share any tips or learnings that you come across here! 😄

NicoleSengers
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi all

I'm Nicole from Spitfire Inbound in South Africa 😀

As a member of our RevOps Team, I am looking for ways to use HubSpot to bring together our technology and really focus on improving revops efficiency.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
Head of Consulting and Training

Nicole@spitfireinbound.com
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @NicoleSengers. Welcome!! That sounds super interesting 😄 
I am planning of adding a segment to this community on how to do RevOps with HubSpot. Feel free to share what specific challenges you're looking to solve with us here!

0 Upvotes
RenaeBrad

Hi,

I am new to HubSpot, learning now! I am a Marketing Director for a small but global illumination engineering software, we are transitioning to HubSpot; I can't be more excited to use new tools!

Renae

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @RenaeBrad and Welcome! We're excited to have you 😄

If you have any questions regarding doing operations with HubSpot, this forum is the place to be. You can ask strategical questions on the OpsLife topic board, or if you're using tools such as Data Sync or Programmable Automation, then you can use the Operations Hub topic board 🙂

0 Upvotes
victoriaharkes
Contributor

Hello All!

While my work isn't exclusively in Operations, a large portion of my work definitely revolves around it! As a one-person marketing team, I'm running Marketing Ops, Sales Ops and Customer Success Ops.  I'm responsible for building and now managing our Salesforce CRM, Hubspot Marketing Hub, and this summer launching our Service/Customer Success solution (Hubspot Service perhaps?). I've been doing this for about 2 years now, so I'm happy to share insights and learnings and can't wait to learn from all of the incredibly talented folk here.

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome @victoriaharkes !!!

That sounds like you wear quite a lot of hats! Doing all of that, essentially makes you the "orchestrator" of your company's customer experience – which I find super interesting. Feel free to share what you've learned with us along the way. I'm sure we can learn a lot from you!

0 Upvotes