💬 RevOps Discussions

sbrinker
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

[Stackies] Submit your 2020 Stackie

Hi there, OpsLife Community. I’m Scott Brinker, VP of Platform and Ecosystem at HubSpot. I’m a guest moderator over the next couple of months in the Community - there’s a LOT going on in MarTech, I want to share it with all of you.

This is my favorite time of year because it’s time for The Stackies. (If you haven’t submitted your yet, there’s still time!)

Every year, the MarTech conference holds an awards program called "The Stackies." We invite marketers to send in a single slide that illustrates how they conceive of their marketing stack, the collection of apps they use to power their department. 

(Here are some more detailed instructions on how to submit the slide)

A great Stackie entry is more than just a jumble of logos. It's a visualization that reveals some of the organizing principles behind a marketing stack — how different tools are applied at different stages of the customer journey or in different competencies across the marketing team.

Stackie submissions over the years have helped tens of thousands of marketers better understand marketing technology systems. Here are some of the other benefits:

• Discover the scope and structure of their marketing stack
  • Create a great slide to explain their stack to stakeholders
  • Reward their martech vendors with recognition in their stack
  • Attract marketing talent to work with their stack
  • Promote their brand across the marketing industry
  • Raise money for charity (we donate $100 to Girls Who Code for each stack)

I’ll be in the #OpsLife Community posting all about the Stackies. If you haven’t submitted a Stacke (but maybe now you want to), there’s still plenty of time before the September 18th deadline. Check out how to submit your Stackie by clicking here.

If you’ve already submitted our Stackie this year, let me know in the comments below. I want to check it out!

1 Antwort
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

[Stackies] Submit your 2020 Stackie

Hey guys I want to bring this to your attention 🙂

@warrendavey @ErinStudstill @Josh @thekwhour @piadmin @vanae @charliepinker 

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes