💬 RevOps Discussions

clvtross
Contributor

Single Sign On with OKTA

SOLVE

I would like to ask the community about their experience with OKTA. We created accounts for Hubspot for most of our agents. I believe that the integration of OKTA might disable those accounts because they have similar email addresses linked to them. Any suggestions? Would I need to remove the accounts? Would this affect all users that have email addresses similar to the OKTA accounts?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Single Sign On with OKTA

SOLVE

Hi @jbogaert,

Only as a user but not from a setup perspective. There is a step-by-step guide in the knowledge base that I'd follow here: Set up single sign-on (SSO)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Single Sign On with OKTA

SOLVE

Hi @jbogaert,

Only as a user but not from a setup perspective. There is a step-by-step guide in the knowledge base that I'd follow here: Set up single sign-on (SSO)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Single Sign On with OKTA

SOLVE

Hi @clvtross,

Great question! I'm afraid I might not have a dedicated answer to your question, but I did do some research so I hope this might offer context:

Why do you believe that the OKTA integration might disable your agent's accounts? While I don't know this for sure, to me it seems like that will not be the case. Having integrations disable or impede existing portal accounts sounds like a bit of a security risk. As far as I know only Super Admins have the ability to remove accounts. This article seems to confirm that.

Paging @karstenkoehler , @remingtonbegg , @Connorj13 : do any of you have experience with OKTA SSO?

0 Upvotes