💬 RevOps Discussions

lalexander
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Operations Series #6: Integrations. Share your ideas!

We'd love to hear from you on a few points relating to integrations:

1. Where do you discover new integrations? Where do you go for recommendations?
  2. How do you keep track of all of the integrations you have, and ensure they're syncing properly and are up to date?
  3. If you've built a custom integration, why did you do so? What didn't one of the available integrations solve for?
0 いいね!
4件の返信
willsmith
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

1. Usually start at the HS Marketplace, paying particular attention to reviews and how others have used the integration and if it was what they were expecting. If we can't find what we're looking for, we head over to the HS Community to see if anyone has come up with a hack or workaround. 

2. Keeping all account information in one (protected) central location with a link to the service with the password has helped with organization and making sure everything is working properly. 

3. Never had this experience...yet.

0 いいね!
dhills
投稿者

1. First, I got to the HubSpot App's and then I'll check Zapier or Automate.io. Also usually the Marketing Team will come to me with solutions they want to integrate with.

2. For the most part, we don't. However I recently noticed that HubSpot does that in Settings >  Integrations > Connected App's.

0 いいね!
ndwilliams3
キーアドバイザー

1. Where do you discover new integrations? Where do you go for recommendations?
    1. Hubspot Marketplace
    2. Google search "Tech category" + Hubspot
  2. How do you keep track of all of the integrations you have, and ensure they're syncing properly and are up to date?
  3. If you've built a custom integration, why did you do so? What didn't one of the available integrations solve for?
    1. Usually it's around cutomizations or risk of changes to the app functionality that are business critical.
0 いいね!
Kevin-C
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

1. We don't really have a solid process for find and vetting integration solutions. I like to go to the community and zapier's dcumentation first. Followed by a more general Google.
  2. Using a google sheet we document the current integrations, what they do, and why if it can be explained easily. And runing define recurring audits.
  3. Nothing custom just yet.
Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
0 いいね!