💬 RevOps Discussions

Railyphill

How to use a Unique Identifier other than email & domain name

SOLVE

Has anyone fixed this problem with third-party tools to maintain data integrity?

I am specifically working with UK registered limited companies who all have unique company registration numbers.  Ideally, I want to use this Company Number to run de-duplication and maintain data integrity.  

I did raise a support ticket but HubSpot doesn't have an internal solution 

1 Accepted solution
Drew_Cohen
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @Railyphill -- if I'm understanding your question correctly, you are looking for some potential solutions to do some deduplication for companies in your CRM that have the same "company registration number". To help with this, you may want to check out a solution like Insycle, which can identify duplicate contacts, companies, deals by any field and merge in bulk.

Hope this helps.

Drew Hubspot Community Signature.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Drew_Cohen
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @Railyphill -- if I'm understanding your question correctly, you are looking for some potential solutions to do some deduplication for companies in your CRM that have the same "company registration number". To help with this, you may want to check out a solution like Insycle, which can identify duplicate contacts, companies, deals by any field and merge in bulk.

Hope this helps.

Drew Hubspot Community Signature.png