💬 RevOps Discussions

maggiebutler
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

[Career Profile] Josh Cramoy, Senior Director of Business Operations at Piaggio Fast Forward

This new video series features snackable interviews with today's leading experts in ops topics like data, automation, technology and so much more. Type in 'Career Profile' in the Community search bar to see the other profiles of leading industry experts.

Josh CramoyJosh Cramoy

Check out my recent conversation with Josh Cramoy. I am very lucky to know Josh already, and in this segment I wanted to learn more about the role & responsbilities of a Senior Director of BizOps. Like -- how Josh thinks about data, systems and reporting and other RevOps/BizOps responsibilities like project management, change management and more. We also talked a bit about what it actually means to be aligned - everyone we know is always talking about 'alignment', but how do you put it into practice? 

"One of the things I'm trying to balance right now is having is having enough time to really do work and also enough time to stay aligned with other teams...That is a challenge. I mean, you get that 'calendar creep', but [staying alignned] is all that counts." -- Josh

Check out Josh's profile here. Passcode: 5voQ59.@

0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines