💬 RevOps Discussions

jbogaert
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

CONTEST CLOSED | WIN A TICKET TO INBOUND2021 AND BECOME OUR REVOPS CORRESPONDENT

I have exciting news!

INBOUNDHubSpot's revered annual tech conference is coming up in only a couple of weeks, and I'm thrilled to announce that we can give away some FREE ALL-ACCESS PASSES to our members!

Specifically, we're looking for people to represent and be advocates for our RevOps & Ops Community at Inbound2021. If you win, you become one of our RevOps correspondents and you'll attend sessions on RevOps, share your takeaways and get your thoughts featured on the community blog.

How do you win a ticket?

• Submit a blog post of ± 500 words on this form (more info below)
  • Show you're an active member: post, comment and like posts in RevOps & Operations
  • Share one of our events on your socials (LinkedIn, Twitter) with hashtag #RevOpsWithHubSpot

Blog Post

In order for us to decide whether you'd be a fit RevOps correspondent and advocate for our Operations Community, we'd like for you to submit a short blog post on a RevOps topic of your choice on this form

Any blog post you submit may be published in your name on our RevOps with HubSpot blog.

Rules:
- ± 500 words
- Thematically aligned around RevOps, but product agnostic
- Submitted before September 6, 2021 

Tips:
- "Here are X tips for ..."
- "What I learned at ..."
- "X Common pitfalls when... "
- "X tools/productivity apps I can't live without"

Impulse Creative Workshop Banner.png

2 Antworten
soffieswan
Teilnehmer/-in

CONTEST CLOSED | WIN A TICKET TO INBOUND2021 AND BECOME OUR REVOPS CORRESPONDENT

0 Upvotes
ВКащавцев
Mitglied

0 Upvotes