RevOps & Operations Hub

Top Resources for RevOps & Operations Hub

• I want to achieve this Assign Hubspot MQL contact to the Account Owner mentioned in SFDC. Questions Is there a way to do this from Hubspot - via workflow? Is it the best thing to do from Hubspot or should it be handled from SFDC? ...read more
    • I want to have insight into a companies deal performance by individual order number (i.e. how does a companies 8th deal closed, compare to their next 5 deals closed). In the past I have done this outside of HubSpot, but wanted to try and do this within a dataset instead. I used the HubSpot AI formula creator tool and it generated the formula below, however RANK is not currently a function supported in dataset formulas (as outlined here) ...read more
    • Hi all, I'm currently brainstorming the best way to take availability calendars (setup with days of the week, and for each day three options of Mornings, Midday, or Afternoons) to best import to HubSpot. HubSpot doesn't seem to allow for sub-fields (so I cannot create a Monday field with those three subfields), and I'm hoping to get some insights on best practices from someone who may have faced this before (or just has some ideas to share! ...read more
    • Hi, Aeveryone! How can I do a HubSpot backup? I created a manual routine in which every Friday I download all the objects we have, including all properties and associations, and store them on a company drive. I have already contacted the HubSpot support team, but I have not received plausible feedback regarding this matter. If you have any other good practices, and that are less manual, I would love to know! ...read more
    • Hi all, I have recently created a custom object for a client with a pipeline added. However, the client has asked if there is a way to have 'Cumulative time in' and 'Latest time in' fields as we have in deals. The client wants to be able to create reports on how long tasks are in their current pipeline stage. I have tried creating a calculated property using duration but found the issue when it comes to the end time, as there may not ...read more

Browse all topics

• Trending
  • 📅 Events
  • 💬 RevOps Discussions
  • 📝 Resources
  • ⚙ Operations Hub
Filter by
  • All labels
  • Admin
  • AMA
  • Automation
  • Contacts
  • CRM
  • Custom Code Actions
  • Data Quality Automation
  • Datasets
  • Data Sync
  • Field mappings
  • Format Data Actions
  • Integrations
  • Marketing
  • MarketingOps
  • Operations Hub
  • Process
  • Programmable Automation
  • Reporting
  • Resource
  • Revenue Operations
  • RevOps
  • SalesOps
  • Webinar
  • Workflow Extension
  • Workflows
Sort by
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
March 26, 2024
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...read more
FTroppé on March 28, 2024
Hello to all of you, I would like to create deals in Hubspot with N8N. The only thing I don't success is to create a deal with several associated contacts. With one, it works. But I don't manage to find the good separator between each id for the c read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Askarov on March 28, 2024
Hello community, Is there a way to see login information from mixpanel in HubSpot? I synced the contacts from Mixpanel to HubSpot. Now I like to get a notificaiton for inactive records directly to HubSpot from Mixpanel. i.e. if a contact didn' read more
Community Manager
March 28, 2024
Hey @Askarov , thank you for posting in our Community! Yes, you can achieve this by setting up a workflow or automation within HubSpot that ...read more
MKerkar on March 27, 2024
Hello everyone! I'm in the process of creating a report on the marketing email "not sent" metric. Currently, the "not sent" metric is not directly available as a property and cannot be directly pulled into a report. However, the email events API ov read more
Community Manager
March 28, 2024
Hi @MKerkar , I hope that you are well! Great question, thanks for asking the Community! So, you'd like to copy the "dropped" email event type i...read more
OAskarov on March 27, 2024
Hello Community, I'm trying to create a report for a customer to show the following: # of sessions # of leads generated with a specific lead type # of closed won deals The count of leads and the closed won deals obviously should be associ read more
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
March 28, 2024
Hi @OAskarov and thanks for the tag @PamCotton , If I'm not mistaken, your report is pulling number of sessions from the contact record, so...read more
JLeveille on March 27, 2024
Hi all. I am having an issue with 37 contact records that were deleted in NetSuite recently as part of a cleanup. Those records never existed in hubspot, yet when the contact sync runs, its trying to sync them. Is there a way to stop deleted read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 27, 2024
Hey @JLeveille , thank you for posting in our Community! Please check the sync settings in both NetSuite and HubSpot to ensure that deleted ...read more
TSweet2 on March 26, 2024
Hello, I have recently gotten a notifciation that there is a contact in my account that is reaching the association limit for emails. I am trying to use a custom code action in workflows to possibly un-associate emails from the contact. I current read more
Community Manager
March 27, 2024
Hi @TSweet2 , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I understand that you have received the message reaching the limit on CONTACT...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?