RevOps & Operations Hub

Top Resources for RevOps & Operations Hub

• Hi team, I have the following challenge: I'd like to capture the date of a meeting and paste it onto a record I create in a workflow. The workflow is as follows: Trigger: form submission (meeting link booked) Action: Create new record (Demo - custom object) Missing: Copy meeting date and past into "Demo date" property. Can anyone figure this out? BTW I don't have Ops hub... ...read more
    • Does anyone have custom code already created for automatic sequential numbering for deals I could use? I'd like to add this code to a workflow via Operations Hub to auto-assign a job number to every newly created deal for accounting purposes. Thank you in advance! ...read more
    • Any HubSpot clients here who have integrated data from Definitive Healthcare for contacts and companies? ...read more
    • I am creating a workflow that needs people to enroll everytime they visit a specific page on our website. So if they visit the page today they will enroll and they visit the same page again tomorrow they will enroll again Is this possible? I'm currently using an event trigger where they visited the page but I don't see anyone being enrolled after visiting the page. ...read more
    • Hey all - I am aware that some people use Custom Objects to display customer insights for Customer Success. Is there anyone around who has some notes / guidelines on doing this and how I can set it up for our team? ...read more

Browse all topics

• Trending
  • 📅 Events
  • 💬 RevOps Discussions
  • 📝 Resources
  • ⚙ Operations Hub
Filter by
  • All labels
  • Admin
  • AMA
  • Automation
  • Contacts
  • CRM
  • Custom Code Actions
  • Data Quality Automation
  • Datasets
  • Data Sync
  • Field mappings
  • Format Data Actions
  • Integrations
  • Marketing
  • MarketingOps
  • Operations Hub
  • Process
  • Programmable Automation
  • Reporting
  • Resource
  • Revenue Operations
  • RevOps
  • SalesOps
  • Webinar
  • Workflow Extension
  • Workflows
Sort by
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
132 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
March 09, 2024
Do you have anything that you are particularly concerned about as you scale? Reporting, managing data, scaling campaign execution.
Zayne on March 18, 2024
I'm really excited and happy that we can now create webhooks in workflows. But... There is currently NO way to use these fields in custom code. They appear there, but they are greyed out. Why this is a big issue, is that I sometimes have the we read more
SThomason on March 18, 2024
Hi! I hope this is not a duplicate post - I've searched the community and didn't see anything regarding the issue I'm facing. I have created a new field mapping within the Salesforce integration of HubSpot and selected the "sync now" option instead read more
MWilliamson8 on March 15, 2024
I want to have insight into a companies deal performance by individual order number (i.e. how does a companies 8th deal closed, compare to their next 5 deals closed). In the past I have done this outside of HubSpot, but wanted to try and do this read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 18, 2024
Hey @MWilliamson8 thank you for posting in our Community! To analyze a company's deal performance by individual order number within a datas...read more
JEpner4 on March 15, 2024
Hi all, I'm currently brainstorming the best way to take availability calendars (setup with days of the week, and for each day three options of Mornings, Midday, or Afternoons) to best import to HubSpot. HubSpot doesn't seem to allow for sub-fi read more
Participant
March 18, 2024
Thanks. The issue is this data is coming from a TypeForm, and it just wasn't setup optimally for importation to HubSpot. I spoke with the client, and...read more
TRichard7 on March 15, 2024
After Hubspot improved the look of the dataset yesterday, all of our dataset-based reports crashed. Reports created from scratch, identical to the ones that crashed, work just fine. Anyone facing the same issue? Any solution? Thanks
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Elite Partner
March 15, 2024
@TRichard7 - FYI, I've just checked on a dataset-based reports in a few different HubSpot portals and all seem to be OK.
CibeleCavalli on March 13, 2024
Hi, Aeveryone! How can I do a HubSpot backup? I created a manual routine in which every Friday I download all the objects we have, including all properties and associations, and store them on a company drive. I have already contacted the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 13, 2024
Hi @CibeleCavalli , HubSpot doesn't offer any one-click-backup features out of the box. Currently, you would have to look into third-party int...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?