Project Management models - what works?
Aug 3, 2020 1:48 PM
One of the trainings we do frequently at HubSpot is review the DARCI project management model. Here is the model in a spreadsheet you can use. What project management models do you use, and how do they work? Let me know in the comments.
To use the DARCI model, you create a table of project stakeholders who:
- make the final decision
- accountable person (individual)
- are responsible for action
- need to be consulted
- should stay informed on progress
We generally use DARCI for:
- Big events like a 1x year department kickoff
- Cross-functional marketing campaigns
- Smaller, in-team project where there is 1 directly responsible person (DRI)