📝 Resources

maggiebutler
by: HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

[Master Class] Change Management with Anne-Marie Costigan

Recently our community member and HubSpot RevOps expert @mewing hosted a November meetup on 'how to identify (and fix) operational pain'. His guest Anne-Marie Costigan shared her process for how to do just that - fix the pain you find, which is the hardest part! Check out her 4-step method below:

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 1.29.31 PM.png

Click here to access the transcript and recording for her master class on change management, how to identify operational pain and her recent endeavor to solve this on her team at HubSpot. Access code: I5Xz9=^?

Register for Mike's next meetup here

2 Comments
JenBergren
Guide

Thank you for sharing, this graphic and process was one of my favorite takeaways from the meetup!

I had shared it with my team in Slack while on the call 🙂

The week before, we had introduced an internal change process that was similar, so this was helpful to see for future improvement ideas and to help remind our team about the importance of change management!

Thanks,

Jen Bergren

Client Services Manager

Remotish - A HubSpot RevOps Agency

maggiebutler
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

@JenBergren wrote:

Thank you for sharing, this graphic and process was one of my favorite takeaways from the meetup!

I had shared it with my team in Slack while on the call 🙂

The week before, we had introduced an internal change process that was similar, so this was helpful to see for future improvement ideas and to help remind our team about the importance of change management!

Thanks,

Jen Bergren

Client Services Manager

Remotish - A HubSpot RevOps Agency

@mewing another rave review for your CS meetups 🙂 Do you think Anne-Marie would be into an AMA? I will Slack you, fellow HubSpotter... 🙂