CRM

TalyaM

Auto-delete leads with our company domain name

SOLVE

Hello,

We want to create a rule in which anyone who submits a form from our company (Dyadic Security) will be auto-deleted after 24 hours. For example, if I fill out a form with my company email address, talya@dyadicsec.com, it will be deleted after 24 hours. We don't want to delete them automatically because we want to use it for testing purposes. 

Thanks!

Talya

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TalyaM

Its not possible, to my knowledge, to automatically delete contacts. If you have HubSpot Marketing Pro, I usually recommend creating a workflow to move contacts with the company's email domain to the 'Other' lifecylce stage. Other can then easily be used to supress contacts from other actions. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Nigel-A
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Talya!

Just wanted to share the solution I have in place in case it helps. If you have marketing hub create a static list called something like ''contacts to delete'' then create a workflow that triggers with your email domain - in this case, @dyadicsec.com and adds any contact with that email domain to the ''contacts to delete'' list. 

Then set a reminder to delete the contacts in the list once a day... not completely automatic but works.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Nigel

yatishm
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Is there truly no way to automate the deletion of Contacts / Companies / Deals in Hubspot? Esp via a Workflow?

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @TalyaM

Its not possible, to my knowledge, to automatically delete contacts. If you have HubSpot Marketing Pro, I usually recommend creating a workflow to move contacts with the company's email domain to the 'Other' lifecylce stage. Other can then easily be used to supress contacts from other actions. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
TalyaM

SOLVE

Thanks so much for your response! That works! 

0 Upvotes
madguy000
Participant

SOLVE

Clear the contact owner while you're at it. 

0 Upvotes