CRM

ALeonard
Contributor | Elite Partner

Copy "annual revenue" to number field or Supplement with Zoominfo

SOLVE

Is there any way to copy the annual revenue single-line text property to a number field? My understanding is that this is not possible since they are not compatible property types.

We use annual revenue in our workflow to set personas, but as you can see (screenshot attached), our current system of relying on the text property is not ideal. Has anyone found a way (including outside integrations) to create a number field based on HubSpot's annual revenue text property?

Alternatively, we are open to getting company revenue from a different data source like Zoominfo which someone mentioned in this thread. Has anyone used Zoominfo to get company revenue data? Was it more accurate than the annual revenue provided by HubSpot Insights?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ALeonard 

Have you tried passing out the annual renvenue field to Zapeir and using a parseInt()  code function, and then passing the result back to a different property in HubSpot? This appraoch is discussed in the comments here: https://community.zapier.com/general-questions-3/convert-text-data-to-an-integer-11804

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

ALeonard
Solution

SOLVE

Thank you @Phil_Vallender! At first, I wasn't able to configure the zap correctly, but once someone answered my question in this Zapier thread,  it worked perfectly. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ALeonard 

Have you tried passing out the annual renvenue field to Zapeir and using a parseInt()  code function, and then passing the result back to a different property in HubSpot? This appraoch is discussed in the comments here: https://community.zapier.com/general-questions-3/convert-text-data-to-an-integer-11804

Hope this helps.

ALeonard
Solution

SOLVE

Thank you @Phil_Vallender! At first, I wasn't able to configure the zap correctly, but once someone answered my question in this Zapier thread,  it worked perfectly. 

Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Brilliant - thanks for sharing the Zapier thread @ALeonard !

ALeonard

SOLVE

Interesting. No I haven't. Thank you @Phil_Vallender! I will give that a shot.